And I'm tired. So tired in fact, that my update will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out which pics to share and how long (or short) to make the update. And I'm tired. *yawn*
Looks like everyone had fun without me, though. *pout* Pfft! A Boo blog party. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
*smooooooooooooch*
I missed you the mostest, just so you know.
*smile*
I had a feeling. :)
*smoochback*
I missed you too.
*smooch*
Yep, you indeed missed the bestest blog party evah!
But we missed you. And? get some rest for Saturday. I think the blonde is coming with.
WHAT!!?! you get to meet with Bravie AND Kim? So not fair. You three could at least call me Saturday, you know.....
*pouts*
That's not what Momma said at the party? She had a LOT of liquid courage that day.
*smooch* I'm glad you are back. I was just talking about you somewhere.
Now go get a nap.
Yay, you're back! *besa*
I'm tired too. *takes nap in MM's blog*
Wake me when the update is done, k?
Nice pictures; good reporting, MM. I went to the Titanic exhibit when it was at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. Awesome.
Post a Comment