I agree. It's almost on par with an alcoholic celebrating not having a drink for a year, by having a drink.
I know! When I reach one of my weight loss goals, I'll celebrate by having a hot fudge sundae,a dozen cookies, pie, 4 candy bars and an extra-large pizza with double cheese!
I had to go over there and read his justifications. My Gawd. There are not enough words in the English language for the stupidity of it all. Especially the plan to smoke one a year on this anni.
*wanders around lost* No clue who or what you are talking about. But based on comments here, someone quite smoking and celebrated by lighting up and then throwing it out of the window. Whoever that is, is a fucking moron. One of my biggest peeves is smokers throwing their lit butts out of their cars. Grrrr.
Ouch, I have lost myself again. Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break. I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe. Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small, I'm needy. Warm me up And breathe me View MM's profile
11 comments:
I agree. It's almost on par with an alcoholic celebrating not having a drink for a year, by having a drink.
I know! When I reach one of my weight loss goals, I'll celebrate by having a hot fudge sundae,a dozen cookies, pie, 4 candy bars and an extra-large pizza with double cheese!
But! You should stop eating if it starts to taste good. *rolls eyes*
I'm mostly irritated that he was proud enough to tell everyone, and make everyone guess what he did to celebrate. What a wanker.
I was also irritated by the whole throwing it out the window bit.
Yeah, that too. *shakes head*
I actually didn't read where he said that, but saw Breezy's response. *giggle* Good for her!
Funny thing was I haven't been opening the thread at all until today and I just skimmed it. And here I am, just amazed by the stupidity.
The throwing it out the window thing was the worst part to me.
Maybe they don't worry about litter or forest fires where he lives.
I almost didn't open it. But I wondered why it was getting so big, so I did.
I don't get it either. But, I don't usually try to get him anymore.
I had to go over there and read his justifications. My Gawd. There are not enough words in the English language for the stupidity of it all. Especially the plan to smoke one a year on this anni.
*wanders around lost*
No clue who or what you are talking about. But based on comments here, someone quite smoking and celebrated by lighting up and then throwing it out of the window. Whoever that is, is a fucking moron. One of my biggest peeves is smokers throwing their lit butts out of their cars. Grrrr.
I think Bravie could guess who it is in two or three guesses. Sheeesh.
Jbug?
Kingfish?
Agman?
Did I guess???
Nope, Bravie, you were wrong on all 3 counts.
Post a Comment