Sunday, October 28, 2007

A request

My request is that anyone who reads my blog will send me some "please don't let anything else piss Tab off", vibes. Have you ever had a couple of days go by where just everything seems to be wrong? That's where I'm at. DH asked me when I came in tonight what was wrong and at first I started to reply with, "nothing" when instead I decided to tell him. Once I started, I was actually pretty surprised at how bothered I was. My brother, my friend Jenn, my friend Clint and my other friend Katie are all on my "list" right now. Of course, poor DH can't help but piss me off all the time too, lol! Seems like bad moods are going around.

So while you're here, tell me, how is your mood lately? Everything ok? The same as usual, better, or worse?

_______________________________________________

My brother went away for the weekend and got a new tattoo by Kat Von D. This is fine, since he is an adult and all, but there *will* unfortunately be some sort of overreaction from my parents. It won't be pretty. He got a large nautical star on his right forearm. Can't hide it under anything other than a long sleeve shirt. Might not seem like a big deal, but... *sigh*... I know my parents.

So with tattoos on my mind, here's something I was wondering...I know some of you already have one or more, but let me ask, if you were ever tempted to get one (or another one) where would you want it, and what would you get?

I think I want a small green m&m behind my ear. Or maybe some cute lips. Actually, the one thing I've been most tempted to get is a small Fleur De Lis, in the same spot (behind the ear). :) I doubt I'll ever actually do this, but it's something I've thought about. How 'bout you?

25 comments:

momma said...

*sending happy vibes to Tab*

Okay, the first two times I tried to type happy? I spelled hammy and habby. *rolls eyes*

Tattoo...by Kat!?!? OMG. How freaking cool is that? I'm in awe. Will he be on LA Ink?

As for me, I want one desperately. I finally figured out what I want and where. It's an anklet with several charms hanging down - a Bible, a yellow rose, a pink cowboy hat, a fire department emblem, and a few other things. Each symbolizes someone in my family (kids, DH, parents and grandparents).

Bravie said...

Wow, a Kat Con D tat, that's awesome. I'm jealous.
I don't know what my next one will be but it will probably be on my left shoulder. I already have one on my right shoulder and my right ankle.

kim (weltek) said...

I promise not to piss you off, ok?

I've been in a sh!t mood, lately, too. Mostly it's because I've been sick and feeling like I'm getting pulled in ten directions when I just want to take a long, quiet nap.

Tats? Meh. I've never been tempted to get one. No particular reason why. If I was being forced to get one, it would probably be on my ankle and tiny. I'd do something cliche like the Asian symbol for tranquility or something.

momma said...

OMG!!! BRAVIE!!! Kat just got a hairless cat from Russia. You are in good company. *snort*

Bravie said...

*snort*

Zombs said...

OT for a minute here:

1. Bigfoot sight is down now!
2. Did you see the new pictures they had up there? From Pennsylvania. They were outta sight!
3. I watched Nostradamus last night.

Swami said...

*sending happy vibes*

Why a tattoo behind your ear? I have never noticed anyone with a tat there before.

And way cool getting a tat from Kat! Does she have, like, a huge waiting list of people who want her to do them? Does she charge more because she's a TV-type celebrity?

I have never wanted a tattoo. If I did get one I would probably be like Kim and just get a small Om, maybe under my navel. Or maybe somewhere else on account of my pale, old stretch marks.

Zombs, I recorded Nostradamus but I haven't watched it yet.

Anonymous said...

*happy vibes to you*

*shakes fist at everyone who is pissing you off*

I'm glad you received Part 1. Part 2 is coming.

I was in a bad mood last night. Michael really pissed me off. He wonders why I don't like to cook anymore. It's because I get tired of cleaning up EVERYTHING after.

If I got a tat, it would be something very small on my ankle maybe or on the bottom of my foot. I would consider something sports-related like a Reskins or Braves hat/helmet.

And yes, I am saying this despite yesterday.

MM said...

Kat Von D was somewhere in the Bay area, for a big tat exhibit. My bro's friend booked the time with her and they both got done. I think it was only $200 for him, not bad for a "celebrity".
He said she wasn't as hot as he thought she'd be, and that her boyfriend had his chin resting on her shoulder the whole time, lol. They wouldn't allow pics with a camera phone, so he has nothing. :(

Momma, I lvoe your tat idea! Easy to add to.

Carey, he was staying in Redwood city, is that any where near you? You could have gone to see her!

Kim, I'm mostly with you, highly doubt I'll ever get one, and doubt I could come up with anything meaningful or original.

Zombie! Which bigfoot site? There are so many...direct me, please!

Swami, as soon as I decided behind the ear (because it's easy to hide) I've noticed them everywhre. Seems to be a popular spot.

Boo, wouldn't it be hard to sit still for the bottom of your foot? I used to want a toe ring tat.

Thanks for all the good vibes!
*smooches*

Bravie said...

*POUT* That's a 20 minute drive from me. Waaaaaaaah

MM said...

I think your next tat should be a banana. :)

momma said...

Hey! You need to go buy some pansies...even just a 6 pack. You can't be pissy when you have pretty pansies looking at you.

MM said...

You're right momma! I bet that would help. I think I will. It's been years since I've had pansies.

*smooch*

Zombs said...

The link on your blog!

momma said...

*smooch*

See. Flowers are an instant mood brightener.

MM said...

OMG, Zombie! I go there all the time and it's never been down. Where were the pics? When did this happen? *sobs*

*smooch* Momma! I would argue that some people are mood brighteners too. :)

Debcapsfan said...

*sends good vibes* I'm good still. Everything seems to be due in my class all at once now, but I am handling it. Sometimes being in a good mood all the time has its drawbacks. If I EVER get mad or sad or grumpy I get hounded all day with "What's wrong?"
I should be allowed to be in a foul mood every so often. :)

mtw said...

Everyone seems to be sending *happy vibes* but since I know how to follow directions:

*please don't let anything else piss Tab off vibes* :)

My mood is fine lately. Neither happy nor bad. I had lunch with my friend Ken today, and that's always good. :-)

Tats? Blech. Hate them. Wouldn't want one. What makes you want a Fleur De Lis?

MM said...

Debs, you definitely deserve to be in a bad mood every once in a while. Maybe you should start faking one more often so people get used to it? ;-)


Thanks for the appropriate vibes, MTW! *giggle* I just ate breakfast..is it time for lunch already?

I don't know why I'm drawn to the fleur de lis, just always have been.

Zombs said...

*pushes wet green m&m behind your ear*

That was teh site with the new pictures! I even tried to get in through google and can't! SOmethingis definately up in the bigfoot community.

Schnookie said...

Awwww *HUGS* I do hope tomorrow is a happy day for you.

How cool that your brother got a tat by Kat. DH and I watch her show.

I've never seen or heard of a tat behind the ear. Must be painful.

I would never get a tattoo but have always thought it would be nice to have a small one on the ankle or shoulder. I used to want a butterfly but lately I've thought of getting a small daisy perhaps because that's my mom's fave flower.

I love Momma's tattoo idea of the charm bracelet. Very neat.

frodis said...

I've never wanted a tattoo, but only because I have a thing about having stuff on me. If I had one I'd probably go Lady Macbeth crazy trying to wash it off. I don't even like getting pen ink on my hands. I refused to finger paint when I was in pre-school because I didn't like getting my hands dirty.

I used to think tattoos were kind of yucky, based on my personal dislike of being drawn-on, but I've come around on them and now I think they're kind of cool. I've seen some very nice ones.

If I were to get one it would probably be a tiny penguin somewhere hidden.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Frodis.

There are days when Conner throws a fit if he gets something on his hands.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Frodis.

There are days when Conner throws a fit if he gets something on his hands.

Glowie said...

I *heart* Kat. That's awesome. I wanna see.