Friday, June 08, 2007

Is it Blonde, or Blond?

Top 5 Pet Peeves



5. Threadjacking. Hello, can you say rude?

4. Blaming crap on other people. Stand up and admit it when you've done something childish, or embarrassing.

3. Bad drivers. If you're driving, you should know where you're going. Getting lost is a PITA and wastes my time, when I get stuck behind you.

2. Not welcoming newbies. C'mon people, when a new person pops onto OT, say hello, welcome them, hell, ask them to start a blog. It's just plain clique-ish not to. We should assume they are good, quality people worth our time and not waste one minute sizing them up. It's not fair to them. /rant

1. *pooting* Very unladylike. Should never be done in the presence of other people, ever! I abhor bodily function humor, and find it tasteless. Let's grow up already!

7 comments:

Bravie said...

It's as if you can read my mind. *grin*

Bravie said...

*snort* I just noticed you changed some of the pics too. I was trying to figure out when you started crushing on Kat McPhee. LOL

~Nutz said...

Love the pictures! *snort*

kim (weltek) said...

LOL, that explains a lot! I was thinking that pic of KMcP was MM for a minute! I mean, hey, the hotness is about equal, right?

Anonymous said...

*lol*

~Nutz said...

I need to *poot*

*looks around*

*sees an empty blog*

*POOOOOOT*

*walks out*

Jen said...

haHA! Those pics are hilarious. You so funny.

*swalt?*
*besa?*

I'm confused.