Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Important Stuff

1. Why are the hot men of OT all gay? WTF? *pout* I guess on the plus side, we have a hot lesbian, but that doesn't do me much good, does it? *double pout*

2. When I make this typo --> "ANd", it really bugs me. I mean, really bugs me. A lot. Something about it looks annoying. Ugh. I don't even want to leave it there.

3. Speaking of saying rude things, I said something rude today to my brother, and it caused a fight. We never fight. It sucked. What I said? Well, while deciding who to invite for my parents tiny anniversary dinner, he said he wanted to invite his soon-to-be in-laws. I said no because they are not close with my parents and have never been. I then added that "if his girlfriend isn't grown up enough to understand that, it's her problem". He did not like that. But, I happen to know that that is why he wanted to invite them, since she would take offense if we didn't. Too effing bad. We are having their kids, (myself and two brothers) our spouses, and two other couples. Not enough people to slyly add in two more who are not close to them, IMHO. Was I out of line?

4. One of my new favorite songs is "Not Big", by Lily Allen. Here is the song (I could only find it on youtube because I suck at doing the song link thing. The "slideshow" is cheesy (beyond cheesy, really. Prolly should only listen, and not watch it, lol), but I do like the song and lyrics. :) Oh, here are the lyrics, too. For the heck of it, I'll add the link to her Smile video, which is more popular right now. Here it is. Must be awful to be one of her exes, LOL!

5. *smooches* everyone! <--very important!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. MTW is gay? Who knew?

2. I'm so confused.

3. I don't think you were out of line.

4. I can't listen here.

5. *smoochback*

Aislinn Sirk said...

You could have phrased it a little nicer, but you weren't out of line. (Especially with a small guest list)

And sometimes, we have families to keep us honest.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Bob <--- basically ignores most numbered lists.

Schnookie said...

LOL Boo. Well, MTW does play tennis with little girls *grin*

Your SIL needs to get over herself. I am sorry that it turned into a fight between you and your brother. You were not out of line.

I have no idea who Lily Allen is and I can't access those links at work. I'll try tonight at home.

*smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

You can totally still make out with the guys. I give you permission. They might even like it. I mean, you ARE motormouth.

I agree with Bob re: the fight with your brother.

Is Lilly Allen related to Lily Tomlin? <----most idiotic question evah.

mtw said...

Hey! I am *NOT* gay. I'm going to have to make out with ALL OF YOU to prove it.

*readies lips*

Schnookie said...

*stands in line for MTW to prove himself*

*giggles*

kim (weltek) said...

Whatever, I think Boo was calling you hot and you forgot to say thank you. *puckers up*

~Nutz said...

1. I am sooo with you on that one! *pout*

2. *shrug* Get over it. :D

3. EFF HER!!!! (and him!) Are you inviting your hubby's parents and your other brother's significant other's parents? Then they will just have to deal with it!

4. Huh?

5. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

*grabs MTW & *smooches* him before Nookie gets him first* :D

Nope! Not gay! :D

Swami said...

1. Well, they didn't used to be. Maybe all the hot straight guys left or were banned?

2. I do a similar typo when I sign my name to emails, starting my name with MAr instead of Mar. Makes me look like a can't even type my own effing name.

3. In such a small group it should not be expected to invite non-intimate friends for essentially political reasons.

4. ~blank~

5. Your smooches are important to me too, MM.

MM said...

So did nobody like my music? LOL. I noticed all the *blanks* and "laters" I got.

I'm glad everyone agrees that I should not have included the inlaws (DB's). I needed the back up.

And it looks like MTW may get some action from this post, so yay for him! :)

kim (weltek) said...

What is the B&BW lip balm you liked? They had some "former" styles of balm there yesterday and I thought of you. I picked up another Rip Red Currant, as I like it muchly. They also had warm vanilla sugar and a few others.

Jen said...

I like Lily Allen, but I haven't clicked on the links yet. I'll do it now. :)

Jen said...

Ha! That slide show cracked me up. I like the song. I really like Smile and LDN, but I've never bothered to listen to any of her other stuff.

*besa*

Jen said...

*looks at timestamps*

Heh. I got a little busy here at work. It didn't really take me 1/2 hour to listen to the song. :)

Jen said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!

Glowie said...

*smoooooooooooch*

~Nutz said...

MM! I saw those vanilla sugar lip balms at my B&BW store too! They are on sale for $2. You better stock up before they're gone.

Bravie said...

Who is a lesbian? *blink blink*