1. Where is your cell phone?
On the charger
2. You're single/taken?
Taken
3. Your hair?
Dark!
4. Your mother?
completelyobnoxiousandnosy
5. Your father?
Adored
6. Your favorite thing?
twins (mine)
7. Your dream last night?
Wow!
8. Your favorite drink?
Water
9. Your dream car?
*shrug* <--Jen's answer
10. The room you're in?
Living room
11. Your ex?
None
12. Your fear?
Water
13. Where were you last night?
Home
14. what you're not?
Relaxed
15. Muffins?
Sometimes
16. One of your wish list items?
Pedicure
17. The last thing you did?
Babysit
18.What are you wearing?
Nightie
19. Your pet or pets?
Opposites
20. Your computer?
Fast
21. Your life?
Bleh
22. Your mood?
Exhausted
23. Missing some one?
Usually
24. Your car?
Avalon
25. Your work?
incomplete
26.Like someone?
Yes
27. Your favorite color?
Blue
28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
Yesterday
29. Crush's first name?
Jen
30. Dream job?
Cryptozoologist :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Your car should say: grownuplookingandnotatallwhatbooexpected.
*GONG*
Too many words in your first answer!
Also - you fear your favorite drink, lol!
Now I want to be a cryptozoologist too.
I was just going to say what Swami did about the water. That cracks me up. *giggle*
Um. Pets = opposites? Huh?
Your computer is a ho? *grin*
and what exactly does a cryptozooowhatever do?? Humm???
Sheesh! You people are quite serious about this! I guess I was not thinking at all when I answered the first one. It should be "charger". As for the fear, I'll change it to Ocean, k?
Nutz, my cats are exact opposites so I wanted to write "sweet" then I relaized I'd have to write "bitch" too. Couldn't write them both so I went with opposites. :)
Mom2bjm! Hi! You will have to check out one of my links towards the bottom. There you will see exactly what kind of freak I really am. :P
And Boo, I still can't imagine what you thought I'd show up in. *giggle*
I don't know either. But it just wasn't that.
*smooch*
*pictures Tab in her nightie* *dreamy sigh*
I have nothing witty to add, but I couldn't stand the thought of you being in pain.
Therefore, I'm commenting so you're not stuck at - the previous number! :)
Bob and I had winee. It was good.
Post a Comment