Wednesday, June 27, 2007

request

Don't you hate it when you finally get to a point where you think you can finally relax and breath a little bit when Wham! More shittiness comes your way. I am too tired to blog about it, and frankly, don't want to get all worked up more than I have already been, so I guess I'm just asking for some *hugs*. Please?

And while you're at it, will someone please grab my ass, too?

20 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Let's sit in bed, snuggle, and eat some Ben & Jerry's while the world passes by today.

*hugs and grabasses*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

*hug*

*tush pinch*

Will that work?

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.

*hugs and smooches and grabasses*

Zombs said...

*drops Bigfoot manservant off*

He's quite good at rubbing feet.

*smooch*

Oh and on CNN they say that there is Bigfoot expedition starting in Michigan. Maybe it's Breezy! Is she in Michigan? I get confused with all those middle states.

Breezy said...

They're probably looking up in the UP for him. *giggle*

*hugs and assgrab*

momma said...

*hugs*

When you're ready to talk....

Cod said...

I'll be happy to send some *hugs* your way, MM, but I'll leave the ass-grabbing to everyone else. ;)

*scrolls down to Friday Night Hell post*
*cops feel of MM's boobs*
*both hands* :)

Jen said...

I don't like it when my Tab is sad. :(

*hugs* *besas* *butt grabs*

Bravie said...

*grabs Tab's ass*
*does it again*
*hug*

MM said...

Goodness! I had no idea all the ass grabbing would make me feel so much better!

Now, if y'all will turn around I'll return the favor...

Glowie said...

{{{hugs}}}

*assgrab*

*smooch*

arkie said...

*hugs*

Bravie said...

*turns around and bends over slightly*

Puffy said...

*tickle tickle tickle*

MM said...

*smacks Carey's ass*

Thanks, you all, for the hugs, smooches and ass grabbing. The pinches and tickles were nice too. :)

*packs bags for Michigan*

Swami said...

*turns off the fan*

One less thing to worry about, shit having a propensity for hitting fans.

*grabs nearest ass and hopes it's the right one*

mtw said...

*smile*

Nope, wrong one, Swami!

Bravie said...

Note to Breezy: I read an article this morning and they are in fact looking in the UP. And in your old stomping ground to be more precise. *snort*

HistoryDetective said...

*grabs ass*

MM said...

WooHoo! I got my ass grabbed by HD!