1. I'm an idiot who almost slips every time I walk into the bathroom, because built up hair products make the floor very slick. And? Because I can't *see* it, I haven't cleaned it. I know I will fall, and that is when I'll clean it.
2. My Schwan's guy looks just like Drew Carey (yes, the one I pictured naked).
3. There is something kind of hot about having sex while watching Primetime, about "Pope Joan".
4. Kittens have an uncanny ability to become all sweet and cuddly, just as you have your hands on their neck, preparing to squeeze the life out of them.
5. Children have this same ability.
6. Two weeks is too long for my grandmother to be in town.
7. If I walk away from the computer, I actually get stuff done. Weird.
8. My mother should not be allowed to own a cell phone or eye glasses. She actually had my DH drive to Davis (30 minutes away with no traffic) to see if she left her eye glasses in the parking lot or in the UCD game center (and believe it or not, they were there!)
9. It really does not cause physical pain to apologize, and mean it (who knew?).
10. I learned to never let DH take DD to get her hair "trimmed". Looks like she lost about 4 inches. Oh, and she lost another little chunk of hair after she got gum in it tonight (this is right after getting gum in the cat's tail).
I might not update until after the new year, so everyone please have a great (and safe) weekend!
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




35 comments:
Nothing more to add other then...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
You have a great new year too. If you don't update, you will still be missed. I'm just happy knowing I can start the new year with a great new group of friends in blog land. Love ya, girl!
*hugs*
Happy New Year!
And if you don't update, that's okay. Just make sure you play with us.
My brother went to Davis. *grin*
If you're just a half hour away from Davis then you need to talk DH into letting us meet somewhere in between us.
I say ban the gum.
Happy New Year!
Oh, and is "hair products" code? You may have solved the Mystery of the Missing Semen.
Exactly what I thought Coco! *high fives chicken wrangler*
Wow! Coco still has a great sense of humor and quick to catch on in the state she is in. She really is my hero. I totally missed that one.
*giggles @ Coco*
*gigglesnort* @ Coco!!!
Have a happy New Year weekend. And the best part of it will be Tuesday, when things start to get back to normal.
MM, I am disapointed in the smut to trivia ratio in your blog.
Except for Coco who gets an enourmous *whack* for skeeving me out.
Thank-you for whacking Coco, Bob. I am scared of her, and so could not do it for myself.
Ew.
LMAO @ Coco! Yuck! I'll have a talk with DH about this and find out if there is any truth to it. In fact, I'm even going to tell him that "Coco said you are probably getting your stuff on the bathroom floor". That oughta freak him out a little bit.
Sorry Bob, I thought the smut I included was more than enough. I left out the "hanging upside down from the ottoman" part. *grin*
Working on it, Carey. :)
Everyone else, *big smooches*!
MM,
You will have DH even scared to ever enter your blog if you tell him that.
LOL!
I told him last night that we all discuss their penis size and stamina, and stuff like that. He totally believed me. Have I ever mentioned how much I love messing with him?
I love messing with mine too! Isn't it fun or should I say fun loving?
Fun. Fun-loving is a stupid expression. Who hates fun? Even if your idea of fun is walking across cactus spines while drinking live chicken blood, it's still fun, for God's sake.
Glad I could gross you all out this morning.
I'm sure it won't be the last time, Coco. ;-)
#3 ... Oh dear.
I wish PRE could read that one. I'd love to read his response. O, the consternation!
I can still only read one entry on your blog. Whine.
Anyway, I don't want to clutter up my blog with smut, so I came here to bitch about my date from last night. Nipple play is one thing ... but he was twisting on those things like they were bottlecaps he was trying to remove. They shouldn't be throbbing like this the next day! Ouch!
Oh gosh, you've tempted me to go back and edit my post to say that "Pre and I were having sex while watching Primetime on 'Pope Joan'".
I won't do it, but I am very tempted.
LMAO! Oh my god! And when was that picture posted? I didn't see any signs of roughness. Poor HD. I would have been much nicer to your nipples, but NOOOOO, somebody doesn't want someone like me to have a chance.
This is probably what you get for teasin' the girls!
MM, I am not going to discuss penis size or stamina here!
(don't want to make everyone gellus)
It always goes back to those chcikens with Coco.
I can kill, pluck, and gut a chicken, thanks to my mother's early training.
Fear me.
When did "Joan" become the Pope?
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Tab. I adore you and all the bloggy pals.
I'll follow MTW's lead and not discuss penis size or stamina. I don't want to frustrate MM any more than necessary.
Happy New Year!
*SMOOCH*
Happy New Year, Mizz MM!
#2 disturbs me *grin*
Happy New Year MM *smooooooooch*
*giggle* @ HD. You and MTW are too kind. *snort*
Thanks everyone, Happy New Year to you, also!
*sigh* It disturbs me too, Nookie.
*hangs head in shame*
Hiya hon, and happy new year to you as well.
Right now? I want to strangle my kids, and they are not getting any cuter.
Just looking for an update...
Hi, Rose! You back online yet?
*hurries over to Blatherings to see*
For Cripe's sake, when I've been reduced to posting smut, you know you need to update.
Post a Comment