Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sex and smut!

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.
Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut.


This is to tide you all over until I can think of something better. Be back in a bit with something a little more thoughtful...


Edited to add~ "thoughtful" will have to wait. Maybe tomorrow...

29 comments:

momma said...

Ctrl C, Control V

Yeah. That was an update.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Boys have a penis, Girls have a vagina.

Does that help?

arkie said...

*rolls around in smut*

mm said...

LOL! Wow, this can be educational, Slim!

I knew arkie was a smut lover!

Sonya said...

Was the word sex and the word smut typed for each time you thought of sex or something smutty today?

*giggles*

Coco said...

If someone tried to have sex with me right now, I would have to kill him/her/it.

mm said...

Yes, I have been thinking about it a LOT, Sonya! *giggle*

Poor Coco! On the plus side, at least you can't get pregnant right now. *grin*

mtw said...

Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Smut. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Food. Food. Food. Food. Nap. Nap. Nap. Nap. Nap.Nap.

One thought always leads to the other! :-)

mm said...

MTW, shouldn't it be smut. smut. smut. smut. smut. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. cuddling. cuddling. cuddling. cuddling. cuddling...??

Geez, men always just want to go to sleep afterwards! ;-)

Sonya said...

MM - is so right.

mtw said...

MM/Sonya, as long as we get to the sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, part, I am more than willing to cuddle, cuddle, cuddle!

Sonya said...

MTW,

True. You have to remember how to do sex before you can cuddle, right?

*giggles*

mtw said...

sonya, if that's your way of volunteering to give me a refresher course, I accept! (and I'm flattered) ;-)

Sonya said...

Hahaha! I guess you got me back for that stab.

LOL!

arkie said...

*snort*
My ex always wanted to talk and cuddle afterwards, and I just wanted to sleep. He also got real upset that I couldn't remember his b-day or our anniversary.

MM: Of course I like smut!

arkie said...

And please notice that I refrained from making any remarks about someone else being the smut queen. *grin*

volsfan said...

Those words just don't cut it for me!

Sonya said...

Arkie,

He was the girl and you were the boy. I feel like my relationship is that way sometimes too.

LOL!

Now who else would you call a smut queen?

*giggles*

mm said...

*glares at MTW*

*smacks Sonya's hands away from MTW*

Thank you arkie, I think.

Vols, feel free to put any words here that *do* cut it for you! ;-)

Sonya said...

*shakes hands from pain*

mm said...

That's right lady, if you come in *my* blog, you keep your hands off *my* guys! (in *your* blog however, have at it) :P

Sonya said...

Damm, you told me.

*giggles*

mtw said...

*heads to sonya's blog*
:-)

Sonya said...

MTW,

I'll still share you in "my" blog with MM.

Zombs said...

Notice Coco said "it". I bet she is thinking of tentacles.

Sonya said...

*giggles at Zombs*

~Nutz said...

Oh, you call this an update??? *rolls eyes*

Syren said...

That. Is not good enough. I need details on the sex sex sex smut smut smut

mm said...

Okay, just for Syren and Nutz, I've updated. *smooches*