Is it still an update if I never really said anything about it in the first place? Hmm. Anyways, I have two dilemmas, one pet peeve, and one bummer story. (and a tiny bit of smut since it's been a while and I don't want to upset the smut lovers (you know who you are!).
Dilemma #1~ Remember my cute kitty? The adorable little girl we named Missy? Umm. She's a HE. Oops. I guess we still need a name. *sigh*
Dilemma #2~ My 10 year anniversary is coming up in May. We are planning on a cruise, (in June) since we agreed long ago that that's what we would do. In September, when we went on the last one, we decided to go to Alaska, and my parents, brother and Canadian relatives all said they wanted to go on one too (to Alaska, in June). I was happy. I thought hey, the more the merrier. I figured we'd have our own rooms and do our own sight seeing, thus not having to spend a lot of time with them. I thought maybe we would all sit together for dinner, as that would be fun, but that was it. Well, DH is totally throwing a fit. He wants it to be "just us". I understand his feelings, I do. But I also think we would get bored with just us for 7-10 days, knowing nobody else. How wrong am I here? He thinks I will choose to hang out with my family instead of him, but I am not that insensitive and really don't think that would be a problem.
Pet peeve~ Was it just me or was Jeff Probst wearing an denim blue shirt and black denim jeans, at the reunion show? That really bugs me.
Bummer story~ *sigh* There is something wrong with my children. If they fall, it seems inevitable that they will break something. My son broke his right arm in kindergarten when he fell from the monkey bars. Then, almost exactly one year later (at school again) he fell off the jungle gym and broke his left arm.
Yesterday, DD (who clearly lacks coordination) tripped over her own feet and fell and broke her right arm/wrist. She is actually happy about it since being twins means everything should be equal, and now she will get to have a cast too. *rolls eyes*
Smut~ Apparently having a zit does not make someone exempt from having to put out. I tried it. I failed. And? He thinks if I have a headache it means I need sex. He really truly believes that. Something about endorphins. Is this possible? Please say no.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
woohoo, I'm first. Lol at the cat. I wont say that I haven't broken any bones cause as soon as I do, I'll break one.
The cruise sounds like fun, cruising with family, doesn't sound like so much fun, at least to me.
The smut, well...sex cures everything, didn't you know? lol
Actually, Doctors do say that sex helps to cure headaches. *grin*
Maybe you could change Missy's name to Mistery.
Alaska is beautiful. We didn't do a cruise seeing as we have a friend living there but I've heard they are spectacular. Dave and I went to Daytona Beach for our 10th Anniversary. It was our first real trip. We were by ourselves and would have loved to have others to talk to at dinner and during the evening. We had seen and done all the same things all day so we really didn't have much to talk about. Dave's not a huge talker to begin with so it got pretty quiet at times.
When we went to Mexico in April we travelled with 3 other couples and we all agreed before we booked it that we could all do our own thing if we wanted to and that nobody should feel pressured to do anything they didn't want to. It was really nice to have company when you wanted it and to be able to do our own thing too.
You have Canadian relatives? Cool!
*knocks on wood* I never had a cast. Hope your daughter continues to enjoy hers. *wink*
I've personally tested that sex cures headaches theory and it has never worked for me. It did take my mind off it for a while though.
The boy kitty can be ummm....Mr Missy?
Dilemma 2 - DH wants you all alone for 7-10 days so there is no excuse for you to spend any time with anyone else. Thus resulting in 7-10 days of nothing but s.e.x.
Pet peeve - I can deal with a blue denim shirt and black jeans much better than two shades of mismatched blue denim.
Poor little mmgirl. Is it a hot pink cast?
Oh - and sex is good for headaches. Just not for MIGRAINES because the movement can trigger the nausea.
Sorry about your dd.
*hugs*
Are your kidlets coming on the cruise as well?
As for the family, it depends on how they are. I have some relatives that I could travel with and have a great time and others that would be a bit smothery.
Promise hubby two dinners with just you in the fancy dining rooms and pack a special bottle of wine to share in your room after. I bet if you bought a special outfit (or two) to wear for those nights that would go a long way to mollifying him.
He wants you to be happy, right?
Bribery, bribery, bribery....
And call the cat Mr Pussy.
Ummm... yes! Sex relieves stress and IS good for a headache.
A cruise with the family is a wonderful idea, BUT not for an anniversary. Would you take all those people on your honeymoon? It should be just the two of you celebrating.
I like lightsy's suggestion for the cat's name Mistery (like a play on Mystery, but also the "mister" part is in there.)
Missyboy?
We took our kids with us on our 10 year anniversary trip. Sounds like DH is insecure. I'm gellus that you're going on a cruise.
Poor DD. Cute that she *wants* a cast, though.
I find sex cures headaches. In fact, I ask to be cured. What can I say?
I'd suggest going on the cruise just with Mr. MM. It is fun to meet other couples on a cruise and you will have a better chance of doing that if it is just the two of you. Ask to sit at a large table in the dining room. You have other vacations in the future to go on with your extended family.
Heh! We had a male Cat named Daisy July. He was so arrogant that we didn't change his name when we found out b/c we figured he needed to be taken down a notch or two.
I think the family cruise sounds WAY better. You can do your alone time stuff, and you don't have to make small talk at dinner with a bunch of strangers, or have to worry about 10 days with no one but DH. That can't be good for a marriage!
I think sex is good for headaches, but then, I'm usually the one eith the headache. *grin*
Dilemma #1~ I thought this said, "cute kids" and I was so confused. How about Mr. Kitty?
Dilemma #2~ I agree with Mr. MM. Believe me, you can meet so many people at your table or around the ship to keep yourselves from being bored.
Pet peeve~ I didn't notice the pants. I never seem to look down on these shows.
Bummer story~ Does this mean she will need to break the other arm next year?
Smut~ I have a headache right now, and Sex is the last thing I want. I know. I'm such a prude.
1. We have a transgendered cat, too. Luckily we picked a name that works both ways (Sardine).
2. That's a tough one. I think I would side with your husband on this, but that's because I'm just back from the in-laws'. :D
3. I was moronic enough to forget the finale, but Jiffy needs a new stylist.
4. I'm sorry about your child's cast, although she doesn't really seem to be.
5. It's true. Sorry.
Chris for the cat?
Sex does cure headaches, but not low sex drive. *grin*
I obviously don't pay attention. I didn't realize that your babes were twins. Doh.
*Smooch*
durnk and full of pastry!!!1
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Dilemma #1 - change it to Messy?
Dilemma #2 - too bad there is not some way to have everyone take like a 4 day cruise, and then you & DH take an extended cruise, so you would have some time alone.
Pet Peeve - It's just you. *grin*
Bummer - At least DD wants equal, not better. She could have went for a broken leg.
Smut - a zit?? you can't have sex if you have a zit? I'm tempted to ask where it was, if that had some bearing on it.
Dilemma #1. LOL. We had the same thing happen with our little Biba. Brought "her" in to find out she's a he. The name still fits. I like the name Mistery. Clever.
Dilemma #2. I'd tend to side with Mr. MM. It is your anniversary afterall. Obviously it's an issue with him.
Your Pet Peeve: Jeffy is cute so I forgive him.
Funny how lots of kids think it's cool to wear a cast. They even like braces nowadays because they are multi-colored. *shakes head*
*smooooooooooch*
Oops, I forgot to comment on your smut item LOL.
Sex definitely DOES NOT cure a headache. Nope. Never. Uh Uh. *shakes head no* You tell him Nookie said so *grin*
I *heart* you Nookie! *smooch*
Post a Comment