Monday, December 12, 2005

Weekend update update

Instead of answering all the comments in the comment box, I figured I'd just do it here.

Kitten dilemma solved. Thank you, Lights! We have changed her...er...his name to Mistery. DD wants it to be Mr. E, and therefore said we need to have a formal name starting with an E. Whatever, the point is, the cat has a new name! Yay!

As for the cruise, well, to be honest, I'll probably get my way. DH emailed this morning and apologized for overreacting (really, you should have seen him). I had told him yesterday that I would do whatever he wanted about it, and I think that made him feel more generous. For those who suggested getting to know others on the cruise, my DH would never have gone for that. If it would have been just the two of us, it really would be just the two of us. No sitting with others and socializing. Not his style at all. I'll make sure (if we do end up going with relatives) that we do get a lot of alone time. Thanks for all your input, especially those that agreed with me. *grin* Oh, and no, Bob, kids will not be going on this cruise.

DH took DD to get her cast this morning. What was I thinking? Honestly though, I'm sure I would have let her choose her own colors too. No, momma, I wish it were bright pink. She came home with a bright orange and dark purple striped cast! Um, yeah. Thank goodness it's only for a month. This of course means I will be helping her shower. Not going to be fun. But she is happy, and no, she will NOT be breaking anything next year. We told her she'd be grounded if she does.

Arkie, the zit was on my forehead, compliments of my big girl week. He said he couldn't see it, but during sex I kept making a big scene out of covering it with my hair. LOL. Why? What were you thinking? Sicko. Clarification~ the zit came a couple days before my period. That is all.

Hope you had a good night Rose. *grin*

19 comments:

~Nutz said...

Ebenezer!

Englebert?

Einstein?

Ernesto?

Eddypuss?

Escondido?

Espresso?

Bravie said...

thinking of a zit during sex? That is the last thing on my mind. *grin*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I kinda like Ernesto. It's so cheesy, it makes me smile.

Glad to hear the cruise is going well. I was discussing it with Mr Bob and he mentioned we can spend months together travelling happily. But we both read.

A lot.

Like close to addiction level.

Sonya said...

Glad all the dilemmas have been handled.

*hugs*

Syren said...

I agree with Carey.

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol...dont tell Syren but I think too much during sex sometimes myself. I like the Mr. E name for the cat.

Oh and my link is broken at the top of your page. Did you notice something new on mine. *wink*

Zombs said...

Mr Eko if you watch Lost.

During sex you should have asked Sh if he had a zit on his ass...kind of level the playing field. No?

momma said...

lmao....purple and orange.

As for the rest, sounds like it's all turning out okay.

*smooch*

mm said...

I had suggested Edgar at which she (DD) said "okay, it will be Edgar Allan Poe", but I doubt that will stick, since it's just so weird. At any rate, I'm going to call it Mistery, myself. Ernesto is cute though, or Ernie for short. :)

I would read a lot but DH doesn't, unless it's sports related, so I would feel bad taking too many books with me.

Slim, I think I fixed it but now I can't remember which link I'm supposed to have here. I immediately thought of you when DD came home with the purple and orange.

Mr. Eko is cute! LOL.

*smooches*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

*smooch* that's the one.

arkie said...

Smut Queen.

mm said...

Pfft! What did I do to deserve that?

Sonya said...

MM-

*hugs*

I like smut.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Actually, I must clarify. I think Mr Bob and I are both book addicts, who can get nasty and violent if reading is interupted.

I guess it's a form of co-dependency.

arkie said...

I was just paying homage to our queen. *grin*

mm said...

Paying homage my ass. You've been mean to me all day. *pout*

arkie said...

That is soooooo not true. I haven't been online "all day", just on my lunch hour, my afternoon break, and since I got home.

*smooch*

lights said...

Yay!!! Glad I could help. Keep us posted on the Alaska Cruise details. It's so freaking beautiful there, you'll love it! Do you know if the cruise includes some time on land as well?

Syren said...

Come on, you are slacking.

I come here for my daily dose of good smut, and to go to other peeps blogs (but that is not the point) and today...nothing new. Once again, I have to wait.

Hurry Up!!

*smooch*