Firsts
First job: Customer service at Circuit City
First screen name: motormouth
First funeral: Grandfather
First pet: Dog named Roscoe
First piercing: Ears, around 10 years old
First tattoo: Sadly, I have none
First credit card: Can't remember
First kiss: Age 17, kissed by then boyfriend, current DH
First enemy: Can't say I've had one
Lasts
Last car ride: Two days ago (I don't get out much)
Last kiss: Well, I kiss my kids goodnight every night
Last movie watched: Wedding Crashers
Last beverage drank: Water, nothing but water
Last food consumed: Applesauce
Last phone call: DH, telling me he was coming home Again! (he should stay at work, no?)
Last time showered: This morning
Last CD played: AC/DC
Last website visited: RealityTVWorld
Now
Single or taken: Married
Gender: Female
Birthday: 1/08/76
siblings: 2 brothers
Hair color: Dark blonde
Eye color: Green/hazel
Shoe size: 8
Height: 5'3 (getting nervous for a sec, thinking weight was next, lol)
Wearing: Black Betty Boop T-shirt and blue jeans
Drinking: Water
Thinking about: Deep stuff, politics, religion, what nail polish to choose...
Listening to: "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band *love that song*
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Interesting, I may have to actually do that little quiz thingie sometime but I'm pretty lazy and it sounds like work.
Nice to know that I haven't written you off too.*sigh*
Steve: it is nice to know you haven't written her off too, I know the devastating feeling myself *sigh* I agree, it sounds like work.
Tab: you fascinate me :D
The little quiz is fun...so do some work and play with us.
Post a Comment