Sunday, August 28, 2005
and then the shit hit the fan...
well tonight DH confronted me with his worst fears. That I am having an emotional affair. He admitted he read my blog. He promised me privacy, gave me his word. Imagine being him, and reading what I wrote. I am so beside myself I don't know what to do. I am hurt, angry, and so sorry he read those things. I don't know where to go from here. He apologized profusley, after admitting to going onto a marriage counseling message board where he posted our problems, they convinced him I am cheating and told him to get a key logger. Nice huh? I am too drained to continue right now. I have been crying for hours. All I wanted was some privacy. My life is an open book to him, I wanted somewhere I could be me, and write freely. Apparently I left the history open one night, with my blog just sitting there. He says he was so afraid I was going to leave him and he had to know what was going on. Well, I told him he deserved to read what he did, and he still has no answers, because neither do I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
FUCK...I feel like crap, I'm so sorry. I know that you've been struggling but I also know that you've been nothing but the perfect faithful wife that you are. If he resorted to using keylogger, then its very possible that he's still tracking where you go. I hope that I've not done or said anything to adversely affect your marriage and I would suggest that you guys do goto marriage counseling cause now that the can's open, the worms will surely start crawling out. I'm not sure if I'm helping or hurting but please let me know if it's better for me to stay out of it or not.
I'm so so sorry that all this happened. I guess in some way it had to happen though to help you guys flush out these problems.
I truly do want the best for you and want you to know that I care.
Steve
I have to agree that it is probably best that he read your blog. It is your true emotion. I know that you must feel violated by it though. No matter how open and honest a marriage is, there still always needs to be a place in life to call your own. Something that is yours. that;s not a bad thing.
I hope you two can work things out and get past this rut that you seem to be in.
*smooch*
*waves to hubby* just in case he is reading. *grin*
Steve, nothing to worry about on your end. You have been very supportive and I can't thank you enough.
Consise, hopefully you are right, I just feel sometimes people should NOT know what we are thinking, if it can do harm. We'll see how this one turns out.
Bravie! Thank you for the giggle!
And you are right, we all need a little privacy.
*smooches*
*smooch*
That's what I'm here for. *grin*
Post a Comment