I am PMS-ing. It sucks. I hate everyone. DH made a tuna sandwhich and it stunk up the house. Cat jumped on the ironing board while I was ironing, then he had the nerve to hang on when I tried to push him off. So the board tipped over and the pad came off. Argh! Then my cell phone was dead. Then I had no gas. Then I had to go to my parents to get the kids swim suits. Then I didn't have time to eat. Then I go to a friends house, and acted happy that she looked great and is buying a new house. (guess that answers the question of what kind of friend I am)
Then I find out that in order to be nice and keep my cousins kids overnight for her, I have drive out to her house in the middle of nowhere because her husband changed their plans. I can't back out, either. Then I am told I need to do three bankruptcies between now and tomorrow afternoon. All while I am PMS-ing!
Sorry for the rant. I just had to get that out.
And the one time I *did* laugh today? I had a mud mask on that had completely dried and it hurt like HELL!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
((((hugs))) Hang in there babe, I still love you even if you do hate everyone at the moment, it'll pass.
Sorry you had a rough day.
*smooch* Chris
hmm..when you said the pad came off, I had to think for a second, the ironing board pad or the other pad lol. I know that's awfu. Now being a guy and all that I have to ask, is this just the build up to Aunties visit or does this happen during her stay also.
*smooch*
Thanks Chris, it *will* pass, it has to.
Steve, the *ironing board pad*, silly!
Do you mean am I a bitch during it also, or just before? If that's the question, then the answer is that normally none of this happens at all, but it should be gone by the time she visits. Hope that answers the question?
Post a Comment