The red pair...I do like a lot. But still, nothing is easy for a spaz like myself who buys before she thinks, lol! I bid on those ones with over two hours left on the auction and *then* noticed I bid on the wrong size shoes! *smacks forehead* Doh! I did write the seller and she agreed to combine shipping (a completely lucky coincidence that it was the same person) and she will give me the right size. :) So all in all, I'm pretty happy and anxious to get them.
My unfunny mail is going out today, btw. It's not really clever, but it's the best I could do. ***But I got mine already! *big grin* It WAS clever!***
Oh, and another thing; today we were going to my mom's house to see a friend who was visiting from Arizona and I decided to walk there with my son. We'd never done that before. Not sure if I'll ever do it again. Man, I thought I was ok enough to walk but this kicked my ass! It was prolly only 3 miles (based on how long it took us, and I won't tell you how long, lol) but my son wanted to go faster than I did... I was exhausted by the time we go there. Tell me, how far/long can you walk without feeling like your legs are rubber?
Also, do you love or hate my new shoes? I won't mind either way, really. I'm excited about the extra height they will give me, and also about being able to get some black tights to go with the black shoes. Would you wear them? Red is a new shoe color for me, so we'll see how that goes, lol.
Other than this, my weekend was pretty busy. I took the kids to a local museum during the day on Saturday, and that night we had the annual spaghetti feed we go to to support a family we know. The kids a blast, so that was good. Oh, and on Saturday (between the other stuff) my brother made me watch Hot Rod with him. It was similar to Napoleon Dynamite in my opinion. He loved it, and I'm still on the fence. Anyone seen it?






9 comments:
Love.love.love the red shoes. I can't see much detail on the pic of the black ones.
FTR, I believes it's about 17 miles where I can walk without being in blister pain. *waves at Boo* I've worked up to 12-13 being a pretty standard tolerable level. Over that feels like work. And really, you can train yourself to do that, too. If my fat aras can, so can you.
Ok, now I feel ridiculous for complaining about my measly little walk, lol! Wow! I'm impressed Kim. I need to walk a lot more, I guess. At least at the pace we were going. I can walk endlessly if I'm shopping or whatever, but the pace is what got me.
Glad you liked the red pair. Thanks!
I love the red pair! Red is my favorite color for shoes. Bright red, dark red, oxblood. Red is good.
I can walk to and from my car even if it is in the far, far corner of the parking lot. ;)
I like both shoes. I like shoes that cover a large part of the top of the foot, like the black pair. I don't know the word for that. They seem to fit me better than the shoes that only cover the toes. Am I making any sense?
The red shoes are adorable; I've seen a friend with a similar pair. Very 40's ish.
The shoes are cute.
Keep up the walking! You'll get used to that distance in no time. Kim's just a showoff!
I waved to you this weekend. Did you see me? We went to Reno and had to drive through your city. :)
I like the red heels. rowr.
Were you walking in these shoes? 'Cuz I think I can see the problem.
Apparently I can walk pretty darn far without getting a blister, but I do get other pains. *waves back at Kim*
In all honesty, I think I am comfortable with 5-mile walks.
I'm not going to say I don't like the shoes, but I'm also not going to say I like them. They are so not me, so I don't like them for me. There is no way I can walk in heels like that. Conner, maybe. Me, no. *grin*
Hmm, seems as though the red ones are the faves for now. :) I'm glad I bought them. I can't wait to get them! :)
After reading some responses here, I've decided to never complain about my short walks again, lol!
I can probably walk about 100 feet. *grin* So don't feel too bad.
Post a Comment