Monday, December 10, 2007

When all else fails...

...I can always post an update about new shoes and purses. :)


I know it's not much, but it's all I have. I went to dinner and did some shopping with a friend tonight, and these are my finds. Now I'm on a mission to find some shoes to match the purse. :) I also might cut the ankle straps off the shoes, I thought they looked much better without. So do you like the ankle straps on heels? I've heard they make you look shorter, and I agree.







I forgot to mention it before, but I wanted to say that I was really happy with the Beauty and the Geek finale. I loved Jasmine. I thought she was so sincere and sweet. I couldn't stand Sam or Nicole.
That's about it, guys. I'm trying, but I've been pretty busy lately. Hope everyone is doing well.
*smooches*



8 comments:

Bravie said...

Beauty and the Geek is still on? I watched the first two seasons but wasn't aware that it was still on. Damnit.

dragonflies said...

I would think you would need the straps to stay upright.

I know I would fall over wearing those heels. Prolly break an ankle or something.

*smooch*

MM said...

Beauty and the Geek has been on every season! I love that show! Sorry you missed it.

Dragonflies, I'm gonna take the shoes back, I think. They are not as comfortable as I thought during the 10 seconds I tried them on at the store, lol!

mtw said...

I missed Beauty and the Geek. I'll catch it in reruns though.

*smooch*

Jen said...

Love that purse! It would be too small for me though. I don't keep a lot of junk in my purse, but what I do have seems to take up a lot of space.

*smooch*

Anonymous said...

You and the shoes. I saw something today that reminded me of you and shoes.

I need a new purse. I cursed out loud at Target today because of my purse. I hate my purse. Hate it. I mean HATE IT!

Michael bought me an Aigner purse 2 years ago because he didn't like the fact that I carried a cheap purse. *eye roll* Well, the fricking strap broke on the expenseive Aigner purse within 6 months. I tried having it sewed back in. It still broke. So I tucked it into the buckle on the other side, which means I always have an open purse. Today that popped out and popped me right on the cheek. Fricking purse.

Puffy said...

I'm glad that Jasmine and Dave won, too. I hope Nicole goes out with him in Boston. Nice purse, but I like outside pockets on my everyday purses.

kim (weltek) said...

I missed this season of B&TG. :-(

I am starting to be an accessory ho (ok, not really, I just never was at all interested before). I blame you.