Friday, December 21, 2007

Have a nice Holiday!

I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning and driving down to Palm Springs to see my grandmother (me and the kids). I won't be back until Christmas day, but I'm sure everyone here will be busy and blogland will be slow. Please have a good one and BE SAFE! Hopefully we can all reconnect next week sometime.

Until then...

*smooches*!

11 comments:

mtw said...

Have a nice time, MM! Please drive safely!

*smooches*

Anonymous said...

Be safe!

Love you!

Boo Boo

Schnookie said...

Have a wonderful time MM and we'll see you in the new year.

*smooooooooooch*

dragonflies said...

Safe travels MM, and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Bravie said...

*smooch* Drive carefully.
Ick, what a long drive. Be safe and have a Merry Christmas.

Breezy said...

Have a safe drive. *smooch* Merry Christmas!

Puffy said...

Enjoy beautiful Palm Springs and get lots of pics with grandma and the kids. Merry Christmas!

I saw a birthday card today at the store and thought of you. It said "I'm giving you your favorite thing for your birthday...chocolate covered shoes!"

Seana said...

Hope you're having a good time, MM.

Merry Christmas!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hope you had a good trip to visit Grandmama!!

Merry Christmas!

MM said...

I'm home, but too tired to compose an update...hope everyone had a great holiday!

*smooches*

Swami said...

Merry Belated, MM! I hope you had a good time at Grandma's place.