Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's almost as bad as turning 30?

Your children becoming teenagers. *sob*

Happy 13th M & J!
I remember the day fondly, as I had some wonderful drugs in my system. :P



(I'm actually ok with this. Now that they tower over me, people are telling me I don't look old enough to have kids this big/old, and that's kinda nice, lol)



Added this pic from yesterday. Before they were teenagers. Back when they were still my babies, lol.

11 comments:

Tummy said...

They're beautiful and you DON'T look old enough to be their mother.

*hugs

MM said...

Thanks Tummy. :) When people say that, I usually come back with something like, "that's because I had them when I was 12"...it makes for some awkward moments, lol. My parents hate it when I do that. *snort* (I was actually 19, fyi)

mtw said...

Wow, you all are so cute. They're growing up quite nicely. So are you. :)

*smooch*
*birthday wishes*

Puffy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Time to buy door locks, ankle chains, and install cameras in the house. Your daughter looks older than 13. How did you celebrate?

kim (weltek) said...

I echo Tummy. And your DD looks soo much like you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's so hard to believe they are so grown up. It's wonderful, but it's a little sad because they're not babies anymore, are they.

And you look great, BTW.

Anonymous said...

When I say great, I mean you look very thin in this picture. Very thin.

Bravie said...

Awwww, that's a very nice pitcure of the three of you. *smooch*

MM said...

Thanks everyone, I am very proud of my two kids. :)

Boo, that's the nice thing about being in the middle. ;-)

MM <---not even close to thin

Swami said...

Your kids look gorgeous, MM! You all look like 3 siblings.

Terry said...

Puh-leez. You look like one of the "teens" in that pic. You do look like their sister.