skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
More pics??
Sorry, I couldn't help it. My aunt sent these to us tonight. We took them last weekend at the river. They look blurry to me, but apparently she is going to fix them before printing them. I might be tempted to share a couple more when we get them (these are just a preview). Thanks for indulging me, guys.
My nephew Ryan. He was the most cooperative for the pics, lol.
My DD. :)
10 comments:
Those pics are adorable! Your kids are growing up so nicely. They are both beautiful/handsome. And I love the pic of the five kids together. :)
Those are great, Tab. Your daughter just looks so much exactly like you.
OMH, what a beautiful family! I like the group one, but I love your DS pic.
Such gorgeous pics - I can't believe how much the kids are growing up.
Those are great pics. Definitely worth framing and hanging up.
Awwww. I love them. Your kids are just beautiful.
Awwww. I love them. Your kids are just beautiful.
Wonderful pics, MM! All the kids are gorgeous - but especially your two!
I love photos where kids line up in order of size.
Wow! Double wow! Ryan is adorable. Your daugher is a mini-you. Your son has sure grown up to be a handsome young MAN! The group shot is so much better than just standing in a line; a nice shot of all of them.
Cute kids! Your DD is looking more and more like you.
Post a Comment