Sunday, August 31, 2008

Better late than never

Things that make me happy...


  • ~new shoes
  • ~new purses
  • ~finding the above mentioned in perfect condition at a thrift store. :)
  • ~chocolate
  • ~hard grapes
  • ~bloggy friends
  • ~mysteries
  • ~travel
  • ~my children
  • ~my brother who just might be my (other) best friend
  • ~music that moves me
  • ~warm laundry
  • ~the big "O" (c'mon, I used to be the "smut queen" so I think this is allowed)
  • ~going to lunch with my dad
  • ~unexpected time alone
  • ~stargazing, especially with a friend (better seeing shooting stars with someone, than alone)
  • ~going to the movies
  • ~talking on the phone with a good friend

Alrighty, this was late in coming but the time was right, I think. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend. Have a good one!

4 comments:

arkie said...

Hard grapes? Is that code for something?

*smooch*

Bravie said...

LOL. Arkie funny.

MM said...

LOL! Nope. I've just been relying on grapes lately as the best fruit that's in season right now and once they go soft, I can't eat them. <--also not code

Puffy said...

Do you freeze grapes? I've heard that they're delicious that way, but I've never tried it.