Sunday, August 03, 2008

Movie Talk

Ick. Leaving Las Vegas is a heavy, dark movie. When it was over, I had to wonder what I had taken from it and so far, I can't think of anything.

Speaking of movies, raise your hand if you've seen or heard of Real Women Have Curves. I have a friend who not only hadn't heard of it, but accused me of watching Latina Lesbian Porn when I tried to explain what it was. For the sake of not embarrassing anyone *coughbraviecough* I won't say who it was. And I'm not bringing this up in an attempt to pay anyone back for starting false rumors about me, either.

I've been told by a few people that Mama Mia was really good. I'm going to try to take DD to that sometime this week.

What movies have you seen lately? Anything worthwhile? What about the Batman movie? I have not seen it yet because I need to see the one that comes before it, first.

9 comments:

Bravie said...

Good morning to the watcher of big beautiful latina lesbian porn. *waves*
Mamma Mia was a great fun movie. We smiled through the entire movie and left with a smile and immediately wanted to see it again.

kim (weltek) said...

Haven't seen Real Women. I have seen Leaving Las Vegas, and yes, it's very dark and depressing, but I liked it. Kind of like Less Than Zero...I guess I like seeing people destroy their lives. *snort*

I want to see The Dark Knight. I'm not a huge superhero fan, but have always liked Batman. I Netflixed Batman Begins so we can watch it this week before going to see TDK. I know, it's not really "necessary" to do that, but I want to.

arkie said...

*raises hand*

Anonymous said...

*smooch*

I miss you so. I was in a little boutique last week waiting for the fireworks to start. They had these shoe thingies there. They were door holders, I think. I can't imagine they could actually hold a door open, but that's what it said they were. They were high heels, and I totally thought of you. I wanted to buy one, but they were along the lines of the $67 face soap that I also didn't buy. So I'm sorry I didn't buy one for you, but I did think of you.

Movies? I honestly cannot tell you the last movie I saw. I would like to see many, but we never seem to go to the movies.

Bravie said...

*waves to pervy perveson*

Terry said...

Saw the Batman movie. It was cool. I'd reccomend it to others. Never seen Leaving Las Vegas, but I'm not into depressing flicks. The last "really good" movie I saw was No Country For Old Men. Great movie.

Tummy said...

Had to google Real Women.

I really need a feel good movie, may go to Mamma Mia this week.

mtw said...

Gotta admit the lesbian Latina porn sounded intriguing, but no, never heard of it.

I've seen no movies of late. It would be kinda fun to go to a movie this week while my family is gone though - I could see whatever I wanted. Any suggestions?

Puffy said...

Well, I thought of you and Bravie when I saw a flip flop which was a pinata last weekend. I recently saw "Wall-E" and "Hancock." Both were good.