Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hallelujah!

I? Was not the oldest person in my class. Not even close. *grin* I also was nowhere near the youngest, but hey, who's counting? ;-)

The class went fine, a little boring since it was just an overview of everything we'll be learning. I hope my friend Ashley behaves herself a little better in the future...she was doodling on her syllabus, whispering and checking out guys the whole time. I do think she'll get her act together though, since I gave her a good tongue-lashing afterward and told her I wouldn't sit by her next time if she didn't behave. It was a good reminder that she's only 20, lol!

The Professor said we could call her at home, btw. *giggle*

Nothing else going on here really, just more insanely cold weather. *waves to Swami*

Is anyone watching the show Crowned? Hosted by Shanna Moakler, I think. Anyways, DD watches it and I just wondered if we were the only ones.


11 comments:

mtw said...

Yay for you! I can imagine you being uncomfortable with a friend who plays fast and loose with the rules!

What is the class anyway?

Puffy said...

Maybe it's the same computer class that my dad took when he was 82 years old. *grin* I don't watch Crowned. Ack, my monitor is shaking, gotta get off!

MM said...

Just a computer familiarization class, MTW. I'll learn a little bit of everything in this one and then more advanced stuff next semester.

Puffy, why is your monitor shaking!?

Schnookie said...

Good for you taking the classes. I'll be taking some computer courses in April (Adobe Illustrator). What the heck is a syllabus?

I've taken courses with coworkers and it's not fun when some of them don't take it seriously. Especially since we are paying for the courses.

LMAO at being able to call the professor at home. :-)

*sheepishly raises hand*
I've watched most of the Crowned show. I did have to stop because it was becoming too embarrassing to watch. I did catch the show where the mom and daughter wouldn't cut their own sash and ran off the stage. *SNORT* The funniest part of that was Shanna's reaction. I do believe she had tears in her eyes. I really don't like the red heads. They have nasty looking faces. I think their inner ugliness is showing on the outside.

Schnookie said...

And, I hope Puffy's monitor isn't shaking because of an earthquake.

Schnookie said...

And, I've since looked up the word syllabus. Duh!

It is a funny word though.

MM said...

LOL, Nookie! Thanks for admitting you watched it. I loved that one where they refused to cut their sash and ran off! Shanna was hilarious...seemed shaken up by it but she recovered well with the whole "and that's why they'll never be beauty queens.." or something. *snort*!

I was thinking the same thing about Puffy...*waits for Puffy to come back*

And yes, it's funny to say, which makes me want to say it more. I find reasons to drop the word at random times around my house. The kids just roll their eyes, lol!

Puffy said...

No earthquake. The screen was shaking; all the words were jumping up and down. Then the blog website kept asking repeatedly if I wanted to leave the page (when I was typing a comment). I don't know why it happened. Maybe you can teach me the difference between a screen and a monitor after you take your class. We'll ask you all our computer questions!

Anonymous said...

Silly friend. That's not something to do in class. That's something to do in staff meetings.

Bravie said...

*passes note to MM*

Swami said...

*waves to MM*