I feel I blog mostly about my schedule and I was wondering why when it hit me... I'm busier than I've ever been! And there is really no reason for it. I'm not sure when it all changed, but it has. Every single week has multiple appointments or "dates" with a friend. I really miss the days when it seemed like I was always home.
Today I had a job interview. It went well but I'll have to call the lady and let her know I can't accept the job because it's simply too far from my house and the hours are not at all what I can swing with the kids (at their age). When I went in, it was without knowing where they would want to place me. Turns out it's a half hour drive with NO traffic, but likely an hour with. I'd be gone 11 hours a day and have to work on Saturdays. :( I liked the lady a lot, but I can't be that far from the kids, or be gone that long. So I need to work harder at looking closer to home. I know it shouldn't be a big factor, but I can't help but also think about whether I'll have internet access where I work. I don't know how I could go all day without email or you guys. Ack! Scary thought.
Does anyone have anything "new" to share? Any big changes you have yet to blog about?
P.S. Thank you for all the birthday wishes... interestingly, turning 32 did not hurt one bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
*sings* Happy Happy Birthday Babyyyyyy!
I hope you had a good birthday. Nothing special going on here; can't even think of anything to blog about.
Good luck with the job hunting. What are you looking for?
Happy happy. *smooch*
Nothing going on with me. Ever.
I hope you can find a job closer to home. (a half hour drive to work for people in this state = a dream)
I have nothing new or big to blog about, which is good, I guess. The next big thing will be finding out whether I'll be giving up one of my kidneys.
I'm glad the interview went well. Even if you don't get/take that job, it should boost your confidence for the next interview and maybe provide extra motivation to look for something a little closer.
Also, if they have an office/location closer to you, maybe you could ask her to keep you in mind if something comes up in that location.
If you don't have internet access, you could always get one of those "smart phones" that allow you to access the internet from your cell phone!
My big change? Myunderwear!
My big change? Myunderwear!
Hopefully that means Zombs has at least changed it twice this year.
I haven't been around as much as I would like. Perhaps I will need to blog about it.
*smooches*
By the way, I sent you an email recently.
Kimmah says (on my blog):
Dude, I totally thought this was about M and Ms making your butt 10x bigger than it used to be.
This is much better. HAPPY BDAY, MM.
Oh, btw, I can't post on your blog for some reason. I posted on my own blog about that before I saw this.
/ramble
Kimmah says (on her blog):
MM if you're reading this...
I cannot comment on your blog for some effed up Blogger/Google reason.
Can someone pass this along to her, please? I suddenly feel like I speak a different language when I can't comment. Ugh.
MTW says:
Just being the messenger here! :-)
*smooch* <-- MTW smooch, not Kimmah.
Puffy, I'm looking for an officey type job, preferably one like Dunder Mifflin with guys like Jim working there, lol! ;-)
Just an office job really.
Glow, I know, I do feel a tad picky, but the kids being home alone is my biggest motivation for being close by. Otherwise, I would not mind the drive at all. I think my city is big enough to have *something* that will work, though.
MTW, please do keep us updated on that kidney situation! I like the smart phone idea a lot!
LOL @ Zombs! I can always count on you. :P
Boo, yes Blog about it! Kimmah said you have to update! I didn't see any outstanding emails but I will look again.
Thanks for passing the message along, Mark. I feel hella important with all this fuss being made over me. *giggle* *smooch*
Oh, happy birthday MM! I don't know how I missed it. And at 32? You are just a baby!
I know what you mean about not wanting to be away from the kids for that long. Teenagers need an adult presence around almost more than younger kids.
You must be a very good friend, to have so many people who want to "date" you.
Post a Comment