Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Couple-a-things...

1. DH has been sick and home a lot lately, which is greatly effecting my ability to play. Grrr! I must be the least sympathetic bitch on earth because I'm about to clobber him already. Ugh.

2. His mother is coming here tonight and I have to clean. Which is dumb because she won't notice anything anyways.

3. Hershey's wrote me back (I had emailed them whining about not finding the Hershey's dark espresso kisses) and they said there is some kind of other dark chocolate espresso bites (or something) at Target. I'll be checking that out! WooHoo!

4. That's all I got. *smooches*

5 comments:

Swami said...

1. Poor MM! If he feels good enough to be a bother, then he must be ready to go back to work!

2. Poor MM! I am lucky that my MIL doesn't travel anywhere anymore. We go to see her if and when we want to.

3. Yay for MM!

4. Lists are supposed to go to 10.

Anonymous said...

1. I feel your pain. My dh irritates me when he takes naps in the living room. And then gets mad if someone wakes him. I don't know why he can't just go to our room and shut the door.

2. *smooch*

3. I have never heard of such. I could really use some chocolate right now. *pout*

4. Another *smooch*

mtw said...

1. *hands MM some Airborne*
2. Didn't she just visit, like two years ago? Some people!
3. I loved the espresso kisses too. :(
4. *smooch* :)

Glowie said...

Your MIL wouldn't notice? That must be lovely.

*smooch*

Puffy said...

That's what I need: a blind MIL. Luckily, Mr. Puffy is taking her to the airport right now and she'll be gone for a week!