Sunday, January 20, 2008

LOL!

A while back I posted about my habit of walking girlie, and also commented on how my little finger is always out when I drink. When I saw this picture, I laughed and immediately thought about that post. It's a hard pic to post because a) I hate pictures of me smiling (as some of you already have noticed, lol) and b) I myself left the cupboard door open (behind me) and it's bugging the crap out of me. So is all the other clutter in the background...







Other than this, not much else to post about. Kids are home on Monday, so I won't be around as much. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!



9 comments:

Bravie said...

LOL. Very nice picture. *smooch*

Anonymous said...

I agree, but your cabinet door is bugging me too.

*grin*

Puffy said...

I like your smile! But tell me this: how do you like your stainless steel appliances? Fingerprints? Does it take more time to keep them clean than regular white steel? Do you have a stainless steel sink?

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

you pinkie-lifter you!

Swami said...

Lol! I like the way you and blondie have the identical pose - like a light and dark version of Hot Girl!

I do the finger left thing too. It makes the glass easier to hold, imo.

Swami said...

And by left I mean lift.

MM said...

Puffy, the house where the pic was taken is not mine, but to tell the truth, her fridge looks awful. To be fair, her kid just turned 3, so it's prolly his little finger prints I see all over it.

Glowie said...

you look beautiful in that picture.

and yes, the cupboard door is bugging me.

I have a stainless steel refrigerator. It's a mess. I have no children. I have a husband.

Puffy said...

I was afraid of the upkeep on stainless steel appliances. OK, none for me! I'll stick with white.