Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Call me responsible...

I was 6 days early to my class tonight! Yay! At first, it appeared as though I was 20 minutes late (after walking into a full class already in progress) but after talking to the classroom aide, we were told our class does not start until next Monday. The email I got had made it sound like it was tonight instead, due to yesterday's holiday. Oops. It was a good experience for me though, as it is one of my worst fears. Felt like a walk of shame exiting the room after interrupting the class. How embarrassing. *sigh*

I ended up going to Starbucks with my friend Ashley and having hot coco and chatting for the two hours we would have been in class, so that was nice.

In other news, it's so effing cold here that I can cut glass with my nipples.

Oh, and I finally saw my mother-in-law for a few minutes tonight...and she's leaving in the morning, so it was a fairly painless visit this time, lol!

Raise your hand if you're lucky enough to love your MIL! *waits*

8 comments:

Glowie said...

*raises hand*

*smooch*

Swami said...

*sits on hands*

*admires cut-glass artwork*

Just for fun, you should interrupt next week's class too, but with a different excuse this time.

Now I want a hot cocoa.

Puffy said...

*waits*

Anonymous said...

I did love mine.

LOL at Swami. I'm sure the men will be by soon to admire it as well.

mtw said...

Heh. I was going to write something about wanting to see the artist in action! :P

My MIL is mostly harmless at this point, but has always been weird and someone to be tolerated. I always wished I had a MIL/FIL who were good people you could hang out with. When I was younger, I had a couple of girlfriends with great parents and was sad I didn't like their daughter more.

Schnookie said...

*raises hand*

LMAO at the glass cutting nipples.

Also LMAO at the pinky pic below. You're such a girlie girl.

mtw said...

About the class: Good for you, being so early! And good for you for taking the class to begin with. Your friend Ashley is taking it too? What class is it? Will you tell us more about it next week please?

*smooch*

Debcapsfan said...

You know what an evil shrew future MIL is.
If it was up to me, when we get married, his parents wouldn't be invited to the wedding.
Did I mention we go on our cruise in 17 days? *grin*
Your class story once again reminds me of something I would do. I really should be a blonde.