Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wow

Chris, who commented in one of my last posts, wrote me back and basically wanted to advertise on my blog. The funny part was all the links she (he?) gave me were very sexual. Vibrator reviews and the like. I told hir that my blog was for my friends and not something I wanted to change. So, am I offended or flattered? *giggle*

16 comments:

arkie said...

See? Even people who don't know you, know this is the place to come for smutty stuff. *grin*

Schnookie said...

LOL @ Arkie.

MM said...

Pfft! I've reduced the amount of smut by a LOT, though, haven't I?

mtw said...

LOL. You're SURPRISED?

MM said...

Yes, I was. S/he must have gone into my archives to find anything bad enough to consider me a sex blog. Sheesh! I'm almost as prudish as Nutz now! *grin*

mtw said...

Did you delete Chris's comment?

MM said...

Yeah, I did. No need to leave it. Unless you wanted to advertise on *your* blog?

Seana said...

I'm sure that your smutty reputation came at least in part from a large amount of porn spam on your blog way back when. So this would really be a return to your roots, non?

Breezy said...

Ho!


*giggle*

kim (weltek) said...

It's really official now, isn't it? Queen of Smut, indeed.

kim (weltek) said...

*still hopes it wasn't my Chris*

Zombs said...

I had to read a lot to catch up on your blog!

Sorry about your DB.

Did you ever see that movie about the sharks in the river?

Jen said...

LMAO. You should do it. That would be hilarious. :D

Puffy said...

First two Chrises I thought of were Weltek's Chris and Supes.

Bravie said...

smutty girl.

Swami said...

I'm glad you've decided not to advertise other peoples' smut in your blog. I prefer genuine MM smut.