Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Randoms I'd like to know

::possible BB spoilers, but only if you haven't watched last night's show::

1. Are you working today? <--unrelated to BB

2. What are you wearing? <--unrelated to BB, unless you are wearing a unitard

3. Do you want Jen or Jameka to go on Thursday?

4. Did you LYAO at Amber while making her deal with Danielle?

5. Did you hear me scream when I found a pincher bug on my neck a minute ago? Does every one know what a pincher bug is? According to the dictionary, there is no such thing. I'm not sure what else to call it. It is disgusting though. *shudder* <--thrown in at last minute just to share the excitement of the night

11 comments:

mtw said...

1. Yes - working today.
2. Nothing! <-- took off clothes just so I coud say that! (hey, it IS the middle of the night)
3. Jameka - I'd love to see Jen stick around again.
4. Yes, and also LOL'ed after she lost the POV competition and that caused her to "start losing faith".
5. Ack! Yes, I know what a pincher bug is! They are also known as earwigs. I've always called then pincher bugs. I hope you're alright! No, I didn't hear you scream. I fell asleep in my chair watching TV early tonight and just now woke up! Heh! I must still be tired from tennis this weekend.

mtw said...

*puts clothes back on*

Anonymous said...

1. Yes.

2. White crop pants, green tank, er sleeveless top, sandals. I am wearing panties even though it's Wednesday.

3. *claps hands in front of face* Jameka. I think Jen is the smarter of the two. And I'd really like to see Danielle NOT smile.

4. I think I actually shook my head and said, "What a stupid bitch."

5. No. By my calculations, you should have been asleep.

Anonymous said...

I do not know what they are. I know what a pill bug is. We used to call them rolly pollies.

Schnookie said...

1. Yep.
2. Grey slacks and turquoise top and black sandals. (LMAO at the unitard comment)
3. I definitely want Jen to win. I do not like Jameka at all.
4. Yes. Amber is such a tool! I also loved it when she said she won't cry anymore and then that's all she did afterwards.
5. Never heard of a pincher bug but if it was an earwig, EWWWWW! Any bug is EWWWWWWWW! *HUGS* for mm cause I know it must have been skeery.

Anonymous said...

I just found some bug in my office. I'm not a big fan of bugs, but I have no problem being the one who crushes them. Some people don't even like to look at them, etc.

DH can't deal with spiders. Can't deal at all. I just walk up and crush 'em.

kim (weltek) said...

1. Of Course I'm Working <---could be my new bumper sticker

2. I'm wearing a funky blue, navy and white swirly top. It's rather trendy, as opposed to my usual boring clothes. There is also black in the top, so I have paired it with black capris and black sandals. My purple big toenails kind of match the tones of my outfit. *giggle*

3. I want whomever YOU want to go.

4. I assume this isn't Ambuh from Survivor and Danielle from the long ago Big Brother and All Star seasons.

5. I did not hear you, but I heard a lot of super loud thunder last night. I hope it wasn't an earwig. They are super gross.

Bravie said...

Yep, working today.
A Harvard t-shirt, Levi jeans and flip flops
Oh yes, i know of the pincher bugs. don't make me talk about the spider that has been in my living room for two days. But the little bastard hides when Michelle gets home, so she can't kill it for me. *sigh*
I want Jen to go. Just so the drama can slow up a bit.
I laughed when amber said she wasn't going to cry anymore. As she was crying. *snort*

Glowie said...

1. yes

2. black pants with red pinstripes and a red shirt

3. tough one. I'd like Jen to stay and take them all down but I hate seeing her as upset as she was last night. The blatant producer manipulation that constantly screws her is disturbing. A really good reason for Jen to stay is that if Jameka is voted out, the possibilities of somebody flipping out on Eric are greater. Remember that season of AI with the Britnum (or something like that) twins and the one said, "my spirit has been broken"? Well, it seems hers has.

4. no.

5. no. yes. Ick.

Debcapsfan said...

1. I'm psuedo-working. My boss isn't here.
2. Dark red tank top, black pants, black leather boots.
3. At this point I think Jen should leave. I've stopped watching because I can't take the show anymore.
4. Don't even mention that anti-Semitic whore.
5. Err, no. I bet it was scary though.

momma said...

1. Yes
2. Jeans and a tshirt
3. Jen
4. Without a doubt
5. No, sorry. The screams didn't travel to Texas. What is a pincher bug?