Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

My weekend with the kids at Lake Donner went really well. There are not many things to highlight really, as it was just a really laid back vacation. Here's a pic of the lake, and another with our small group. We stayed in a two bedroom cabin that had an upstairs loft with tons of beds in it. I hope to go back next year. Oh! I did get seriously sunburned on my chest and neck, as I had my hair up all day.








Big Brother: I now pretty much only have pity for Amber. She is truly messed up. *sigh* I also really, really can't stand Eric (sorry Bravie). I have to close my eyes when he is in the diary room because watching him makes me sick. I'm not sure what my hang up is, but it's strong. It sucks because I really like Jessica and I hate seeing her get closer to him. Ugh.

Teen Choice Awards: I was disgusted that one category included a scene from Knocked Up. Why on earth would kids have seen that movie? These are young kids, not 17 year olds! WTH?

Kids first day of school: They survived, and seemed to be the same when they got home, as when they left in the morning. We'll see how the second day goes. *suspicious*

Bravie's contest: I'm pretty sure I will not only not win, but very well may lose. I have no imagination, and worse yet, am short on time today. :( DH is home and that will put a damper on my computer time.







15 comments:

Bravie said...

You don't gain points for dissing Eric. But you don't lose points either. :)
Coll group picture and sorry you got burned.
Don't worry about Amber. Jesus is taking care of her. And since she asked first, he will take care of her BB needs before helping Michale Vick. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

Sorry, I but I don't like Lake Donner. It makes me think of my evil ex BIL. *shudder*

Good thing I like you bunches. Glad the kiddos are doing well with school.

Schnookie said...

Is that Nessie in the lake? LOL

Eric is getting on my nerves also but I like him better than I like Dick.

Glad to hear the kiddos survived the first day of school. Hope they are going to have a fun year.

kim (weltek) said...

Oh, speaking of teens and sex and stuff, I read a really interesting story in Marie Claire over the weekend. A highly recommended read:

http://www.marieclaire.com/life/sex/advice/father-marriage

momma said...

Hehehe! Eric and Jess had their first kiss!!!!! I'm with you though...something about Eric bugs me.

Was Bravie drunk commenting? Her spelling usually isn't that bad.

My kids started school yesterday too. No worse for the wear. Yet.

Bravie said...

Please go to my blog and gather up all the pervs and bring them back to your blog, please. *shakes head*
And *poke* to Momma. It was just two little mistakes. Look at the time stamp. What do you expect?

Bravie said...

pffffft. Where's the porn? Hrmph.

MM said...

Speaking of the pervs, here's one now!

Zombs said...

No bigfoot, no Loch Ness, no tentacles. Just some people at the lake.

Not even naked people by the lake.

Sorry about your boob burn.

MM said...

Sorry for the trickery Zombs, but Bravie asked me to get the pervs out of her blog. Of course *she* was the first one who fell for it! *snort*

lights said...

Nice pics mm! Sorry about the sunburn. *rubs aloe on mm's chest*

Ugh. Amber is pathetic. My boss told me today she loved Jen. Somehow that doesn't surprise me. *rolls eyes*

*smooooch*

mtw said...

I think Eric's eyes are too far apart.

Bravie said...

And yet still, no porn. Pfffft.

~Nutz said...

Hey! It's not Tuesday anymore!

Bravie said...

Where the hell did you go, Missy? *taps foot*