Friday, August 31, 2007

Back

Sorry about all the blog removal/confusion. There's been even more drama with my soon to be ex-SIL than normal and after she hacked into my brother's email and started calling his ex-wife and friends, I got paranoid when I saw that someone got into my blog while looking up "bipolar divorce". I'm a dork.

Anyways, there is just too much to write about so I'll just say that Bravie's blog (basically all of YOU) is cracking me up! I don't have half the imagination you guys do. *snort* I do think Bravie is going on a major power trip with this! Pfft. I'm not scared of her. :P *wonders if I just lost some points*

Everyone have a happy Friday and weekend! I'm going to the State Fair tonight. :)

p.s. one more thing: I got to call SILFH myself and give her some pretty harsh warnings. It felt great. We got into it pretty heavy and I also talked to her about the letter "I" wrote to her. I've never in my life dealt with someone SO clueless before. She did offer to pay for a polygraph for me if I feel the need to prove I didn't write it. Sweet huh?

9 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* You should take her up on the polygraph. Have the interviewer throw you some good questions like "Is your SIL crazy?" and "Should she be committed?" :-)

I'm having lots of fun with Bravie's game...peeps make me giggle, too.

MM said...

OMG! That is a WONDERFUL idea Kim! I take back what I said about you on your blog! ;-) LOL!

dragonflies said...

Smooches to you! Enjoy the State Fair! Do they have cream puffs? Ours does, and they are awesome.

I too am having fun with Bravie's game. It was a really good way to get me completely hooked on blogs.

Bravie said...

No power trip here. *glare*
I just wanted to bring back some fun to the blogworld because we all seemed to be going through a serious phase or through a phase of not blogging much. *grin*

MM said...

*smooch*

Darn it. Other than a *glare* I couldn't even get you riled up. I have no idea how to lose points as my only hope is to come in last place.

Anonymous said...

Yay. You're back!

*smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

I kind of have multiple personalities, what can I say?

Puffy said...

I keep jumping from blog to blog because of the "cross blogging."

arkie said...

*snort*
I LOVE the pic of your brother and SIL! Bwahahahaha!