Where is every one? Who is around?
It's hump day, you know. *grin*
So was last Friday night. *bigger grin*
*waves to Carey*
*spots Jen and stops waving*
Ok, the truth is, I don't have much to say. I updated a long update on the latest bits of my brother's marriage saga. It now includes me. *sigh* It's down there. *points down*
Boo and Kim, I mailed a card today. I really hope you get it. I also hope the m&ms inside don't melt while in transit. :P
So, this weekend is my slumber party! I desperately need the break. I was going to bring food but I'm leaning towards just the rum. I'll eat the ice if I get hungry.
Big Brother: Dick is now on my least favorite player list. He had already sunk last week but his latest antics just repulsed me. In related news, Jen is now moving up into a higher spot. Hell, who am I kidding? She might even be the #1 spot, after considering the rest of the house. Just not a good year I guess. Oh, actually Dustin is still high on my list, so there's two I can root for. And Jess is growing on me too. Funny how my original faves slipped so far down and some of the ones I couldn't stand at the beginning are moving up.
Last thing: Statistically speaking, what are the chances that someone let an alligator, crocodile, large (man eating) snake, or a freshwater shark into the Feather River? Next week I'll be driving my kids into the mountains and they want to stop at the river again. Last year I panicked because I couldn't shake the image of something dragging them into the river (hey! it's deep!).
I'm skeered! I know it's silly, but... *shrug*
Here are some pics from last year at our spot. I may have posted these before, last year....

If you can't read it, it says, "Bigfoot was here". Ha! Guess he's smarter than some people give him credit for!

This pic gives an idea of just how wide the river is. Though it's much wider in places than right at this spot. We always love seeing the trains go by and we always get them to blare their horn at us. :)

This is where the kids were when I had the horrible image of an alligator sneaking up on them. Have you seen Lake Placid? *shudder*

This is where the kids were when I had the horrible image of an alligator sneaking up on them. Have you seen Lake Placid? *shudder*




13 comments:
Please don't delete Chris's email, I'd like to discuss something with him.
I am here. I am just so far behind. And everytime I start to talk, I feel like I'm never going to shut up.
Hump Day? *Groan*
I have way too much to say and not enough time to say it.
I hope we get your card too. Speaking of cards, do you know that I still have one to send to you. It's sitting on my desk at home. I'm a bad Boo.
I hope you have a great time at your party. Sometimes we really do need the break.
I am not quite sure at the moment what is going on with Dick. I think I read somewhere that he threw tea at Jen? I haven't been able to catch up and am only seeing what is being aired on the show. Oh, and by the way, you did notice that Dustin said he and his "girlfriend" are going to Barbados. Maybe I do have a chance. *giggle*
I still love Dustin, even after the VETO comp. I actually thought it was funny. Jiminy Christmas. They all pretty much had four fricking targets. So whatthefuckever. And I loved it when he DR'd about it being just a game.
I think those odds are slim to none. *smooch*
I'm here, but I'm not sure if I'm talking to you. Hrmph. *grumble constantlywavingyourdateinmyface grumble*
Dick is a hypocritical asshole bully. I hate him.
Jen is really growing on me, too.
I think you're safe from large man eating snakes, you nut.
We pretty much have identical views on BB. I think we have since day one. I'm really feeling our special connection lately. *runs and hides from Jen*
I wouldn't worry about the crocs and stuff. But I heard that Nessie is missing and may have migrated to the states. So be careful of that.
Yes, keep Chris' email up. We may all have something to discuss.
I'm going with a 3% chance of a scary thing being released into the river. Bring a hammer with you to club the maneater, if need be. :-)
Bring a bag of chips to the slumber party, otherwise your hangover will be brutal.
YYYYAAAAYYYY! Thanks for sending us mail!
LOL @ Boo and Carey discussing things with Chris. I hope that poster isn't MY Chris.
Actually, it would be quite funny if it were YOUR Chris.
Maybe he wants to have an affair with MM and this is his way of discussing it.
LOL @ last Friday being a hump day.
You definitely need food at your slumber party.
I've disliked Dick from the beginning and each night I see him I get more and more disgusted with him. I also like Jen and Dustin and I hope Jen doesn't get kicked out. Amber is my #2 least fave. what a horrible face she has. If she isn't crying (which cracks me up), she sits there with a sour puss of a face. Crap, she's a miserable person. *shudder*
Even though I'm giggling at your fear of some man-eating creature lying in wait to nab you or your children, I also would have that same fear if I were in your place LOL. I did see Lake Placid :-)
LOL at the Bigfoot writing.
So sorry about your SIL/brother drama. *HUGS*
Hmm, I'll let you know what this Chris guy (girl?) says as soon as I get a response.
Boo! Where's my card?? Waaaahhhh! ;-)
I actually have not watched last nights show yet. My latest opinion was based on the youtube links I watched.
*grabs my Valentine and smooches her all over*
You know the truth! *wink*
*squinty eyes at Carey* Nessie, huh? Are you making fun? But due to our special connection, I'll let it slide. ;-)
Kim, thank you for a guess on the percentage! 3% is pretty low though, isn't it? And I'll have my camera at least. Maybe I will take some sort of club, as protection.
Kim, does Chris have Eden Fantasies? That might be a clue...
Nookie, I will definitely be bringing food. Maybe because I feel hungry right now.
I agree so much about Amber. There is nothing redeeming about having her in the house. Except we *do* get to laugh at her for crying all the time.
As frightening as Lake Placid was (to me) it was a great movie. SO many funny one liners!
I pee myself with laughter every single time that Amber cries. It's great comedy tv, I tell ya.
The first week of Wahmber crying I was just kind of shocked. Now? I LMAO whenever she gets even a glisten of a tear in her eye. It's hilarious! I almost don't want her to leave because I think it's funny to see just how much she will cry in one episode. And you all call ME a crybaby? Ha! I'm a stone-hearted emotionless robot compared to her. :D
I agree Jen. Except I've never called you a crybaby. But Carey does all the time.
*giggle*
And still no response from Chris.
Hiya! I love all those shoes, but I must refrain from any more shoes, until at least October!
Love the pics, always like to see family and friends!
Post a Comment