I kinda wanted to update, to tell you guys I won't be on much right now...but there is no way to explain anything without, well, explaining. *sigh* Bottom line; things going on at home are making it hard for me to concentrate on this blog. But then I stopped writing because it sounded so dramatic, and I didn't want to make everyone wonder what was going on. Really, it's nothing big. So, I guess I'll just say that I'll be busy for a short while, and then will be back as usual, I hope. I'll still check in and lurk (mostly) and I'll check in on OT (to make sure nobody makes moves on any of my crushes! *squinty eyes @ Nutz*).
Because I'm all girlie and emotional right now, I also want to say that I really lvoe each and every one of you, and have needed this place so much. I think of you all often, and sometimes forget that I've never met most of you. The family we've created here is truly special.
*smooches*
p.s. wanted to explain that the "emotional" part is also related to the fact that I just watched The Lake House. *sniffle*
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
*smooch* *hugs* You know my email addy if you need to talk.
I'm sorry MM. I do hope things at home get resolved. You know we'll miss you. I'm glad you'll at least be blurking. *BIG HUGS*
:(
You know where to find me if you need me. Don't hesitate to vent if you want.
Love you! *besa*
I hope whatever problems you have get resolved soon, MM. In the meantime know that you are the hottest blurker out there!
The Lake House made you cry? Really? See, I liked the movie a lot but it was
t o o
l o n g
a n d
s l o w
p a c e d
to make me cry. You could see most things coming waaay before they arrived. It would have been a terrific 45 minute film though.
*hugs* I know EXACTLY how that goes. Sometimes we just need to put all our emotional energy into something at home and spending time blogging just isn't in the cards.
I reckon you'll miss us too much and return soon, though. I mean, really, it's US. :-)
*hugs again*
Awww, MM, it won't be the same without you around here, so hurry back. You're the reason I started blogging, you know.
*smooches*
PS - Swami is right; you are the hottest blurker. You can blurk on my blog any time. :-)
Yay, group hug.
Don't worry, I'll keep Nutzy in line.
I was so moved by your post that I decided not to make fun of you for watching "The Lake House".
:: smooch ::
Take it easy, MM. Hope you're back soon.
I'll still make fun of you for watching the Lakehouse.
I'm consistant like that.
Do you cry at kids' movies, too? People who cry at kids' movies are loopy.
We'll miss you. I hope whatever is distracting you is taken care of in the best possible way.
Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you get back.
That's just mean, Seana. People who cry at kids' movies are NOT loopy.
*hugs* MM
I hope everything works out for you, and soon.
*lurks in*
Thanks you guys! It was so nice to read your comments, except of course for those of you who were making fun of me.
*squinty eyes at guilty parties*
I'll be back on just as soon as things around here get back to normal.
Seana, no, I would never cry at a kids movie. Especially something like Cars. That's just stupid. *smirk*
*lurks out*
*smooch*
You know my email addy too if you want to talk/vent/cry/bitch/whatever.
*hugs*
*hug* Don't stay away too long.
I'm not going to get all mushy. The rest of the peeps did enough of that.
*runs off to steal MM's men while she's not looking*
*evil grin*
*knocks Boo out so she can't follow*
*shows up in blog*
*looks around*
*waiting for some nice women to come by*
*sends Seana and MM to the naughty corner*
*smooches Arkie*
I am NOT loopy!
Hope things settle down soon MM. *I'll* miss you the most. Even though you think I'm stupid. :P
Boo! Go after Nutzy and protect my men, please!
Lights! I was actually making fun of Seana, because she admitted to crying at Cars, too. When *you* cried, it was just totally adorable. /suck up]
*smooches all*
I cried watching Monsters, Inc.
*sniff*
And Finding Neemo too, I think. :)
*wonders why MTW is... *waiting for some nice women to come by*?
*looks up and down the comments*
*sees some nice women*
*boggles* :D
Boo is still incapacitated, MM! ;-)
*giggles*
We just put up our Christmas tree (aka Mr. Nutz's Hanukkah bush) and I realized I have an MM ornament! It's a green M&M with a Santa hat. :D
Post a Comment