Thursday, December 14, 2006

My gift to you all....

Is the side of me that you didn't know existed. :)

Click here.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!!!

*smooches*

P.S. Officemax.com has a bunch of neat holiday looking games and stuff, including this one, if anyone wants to do their own.

14 comments:

~Nutz said...

Ha! That's so cute! Who knew that you could dance so well? *giggles*

Anonymous said...

*giggle snort*

Ya big goof!

Breezy said...

LMAO That was hilarious! *snort* You go with your bad self.

Swami said...

That's so funny! And, if I might add, you look very hot in horizontally striped tights!

Bravie said...

LMAO. That was hilarious.

Jen said...

*wipes tears of laughter away*
That is awesome! I needed that laugh today. Thank you!
*gigglesnort*

PS- I've never been so hot for an elf in all my life. ;-)

Jen said...

I love this thing. I did one of myself (it didn't turn out good 'cause the pic I had sucked) and I did one of Tate and sent it to him. :D

mtw said...

OMG! That is seriously funny. Or creepy. Not sure. *grin* She keeps looking at me after she finishes dancing!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I love it. Hope you're having a wonderful week. *smooch*

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else keep looking for a box to make her do things?

mtw said...

Me!

*evil grin*

mm said...

*bows*

Yes, I am really that good.

LOL! Glad you all enjoyed it.

*smooches*

Seana said...

LOL! Oh, that's funny.

Happy weekend!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Love it!!