You must start practicing while very young. Trashy high-heels (especially white, after labor day) heavy jewelry, flashy hats and sexy shawls are all very important. Also...

...start applying make-up while in elementary school. Blue eye-shadow and Farrah Fawcett hair is a must. You cannot wear too much blush. Lipstick is mandatory. Practice making "kissy" faces in the mirror. Train other young girls (or your younger brother if that is all that's available) to do the same. Before you know it...
Voila! A Smuttress is born!





16 comments:
I'm surprised you little brother hasn't paid you a million dollars to get destroy that photo.
Priceless!
*snort* Those are perfect! You really were a beautiful child, MM. Your dark skin is so pretty.
OMH! Those are awesome!
I scanned some pictures in last night, but I'm not sure I'm doing something right. I'll have to work on them over the weekend.
Could you be any cuter?!
LOVE those pictures! LOL at your brother.
You're cute.
You're funny.
You're a smuttress!
MTW <-- officially in love
Dang you started young! But very nice to post pics with a theme.
There are sure a lot of blondes in blog world!
Bob, my little brother hasn't seen this pic! *evil grin*
Thank you, Kim. I have to admit though, I was the UGLIEST baby in the world. Even my mom said so!
Boo! Hurry up already! I want to see some Boo pics!
Jen, no. *grin*
Thanks Puff. Poor brother. I called him by a girl name for a long time too, since I wanted a sister so badly.
MTW ~ *blush* So I can live in your guestroom now?
Swami, sadly, I am no longer really blonde, I guess. It's been hard to get used to that fact. LOl @ the "theme". When I saw these, I instantly thought of my smut rep here, and thought they'd go well with it.
MM, you can have the loft, is that okay? Tkit, Nutz, Seana and Kim are all sharing the guestroom right now, and Jen's already moved into DD's bedroom. Besides, the loft is where I spend my evenings, so we should have a lot of fun! *evil grin* And I have a real comfy couch and super soft blanket in there that you'll like. And it's upstairs, so it stays super warm.
BTW, I ate a green M&M today and thought of you! ;-)
LMAO at the smuttress is born.
Was your hair naturally curly like that? What an absolute beauty you were (and still are).
That second pic is priceless. You have some terrific pics MM.
Ha!!! *gigglesnort*
Thanks for making me spew coffee. ;-)
The Loft!?? Pfft. I'll just wait until the others are done with the actual rooms. /a la Erica, from The Bachelor]
Nookie, my hair was straight as a board! Those curls must have been the result of a full night of sleeping with sponge curlers. *smooch*
You're welcome, Nutz! :D Glad you liked them. It's been so much fun finding old pics like these.
I had the same outfit when I was in elementary school.
Too dang cute! I had 3 brothers, and I don't think I managed to ever get them in makeup. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I was 13! Then I didn't like the foundation stuff.. my face couldn't breathe. To this day I basically only use mascara, eyeliner & blush.. maybe some eye shadow for a special occasion!
(Psst, yes I blogged!)
Okay MM - come tell me how to get photos up! Blogger doesn't want to let me!!
Me again.. never mind! It worked!
Post a Comment