Friday, October 13, 2006

Puffy's Stolen Meme

1. If my life were a drinking game, everyone would do a shot when...

I laugh out loud, all by myself.

I amuse myself, really, as I do really stupid things, all the time. I jump at my own shadow, trip over things that are right where they should be, (and have always been), etc. So, everytime I laugh at my own stupidity, everyone takes a shot. :)

2. The Rat Packer I most identify with is: A) Frank Sinatra; B) Sammy Davis Jr; C) Dean Martin; or D) Peter Lawford

Huh? You mean the BRAT pack? Oh, easy. Ally Sheedy. *smile*

3. The first famous person I liked was:

Hmm. First serious crush was Joey McIntyre, from New Kids On The Block. Besides my first crush, I'd have to say Joe Montana. He was the first famous person I was fully aware of, I think.

4. If I had to gain 30 pounds, I would eat:

*looks at current diet* Heh.
Umm, pasta, bread, popcorn. Carbs, basically.

5. Choose one: A) The Rolling Stones; B) The Beatles (nuff said)

6. The person I'm mistaken for most often is:

The lady who actually works there.

7. Pick a Jessica: A) Jessica Alba; B) Jessica Biel; C)Jessica Simpson; D)Jessica Tandy

Freakin' hot. Jessica Biel is beautiful, too, Jessica Alba does it for me more. Jessica Simpson? Blech.

8. The worst advice I've ever received:

"Don't worry, pulling out is good enough".

9. After a long day, I like to kick back with: A) Martini; B) Cold Beer; C) Pinot Noir; or D) Chamomile Tea

E. Malibu and Coke. Will I ever grow tired of it?

10. The most underrated overrated performer is:

Either Jim Carey or Robin Williams. They overact, IMO. I won't even think about "singers" right now. Yeesh!



11. The thing I've wanted to buy but am just too embarrassed to purchase:

Hah. Like I'd say it here!

12. My porn name is: __________________(childhood pet + street you grew up on)

Smokey Sheldon

10 comments:

arkie said...

*snort* at your bad advice.

Glowie said...

How is a twenty or thirty something year old woman supposed to identify with a Rat Packer?

Raven Madison would be my porn name, btw

Glowie said...

Well, or Jock Oakmont.

Bravie said...

Yeah, you would make me purchase your ambarrassing item. *snort*

Jen said...

You're so cute. :)

I think I'm going to start calling you Smokey.

LOL @ #8.

Emily RugBurn said...

HA! Your "answer to #8" made me "answer to #1"!

:oD

kim (weltek) said...

*squeeeeeel* I loved Joey Joe! Please don't go giiiiiiiirl!

Puffy said...

*I'm so flattered*
Great answers! I'll gain that 30 pounds right alongside with you.

momma said...

Is it still my fault you are stuck on Malibu and Coke?

Seana said...

I also have to *snort* at the bad advice.

You are so cute.