Friday, October 27, 2006

My turn for randoms

  • I am uber jealous of all the fun that is being had *at this very moment* only two hours away from me. But, I will not drive by in the middle of the night, like some obsessed stalker. I will try really hard not to, anyways. *grin*

  • My kids school carnival is today, and I have to volunteer, but I have no idea what I will end up having to do. One year, I had to face paint. Poor kids.

  • Godiva makes chocolate bars, and they are very rich. I am ashamed to admit that I bought a package of 6 for a mom-to-be's baby shower, and then only gave her three. But man! They are yummy!

  • I cannot seem to warm up. My family is fine, hot even, and here I am with my blankie around me, shivering. Is that normal for some people? Bad circulation, or what?

  • Flicka. Anyone seen it? I wanna take DD and go watch Tim McGraw! :)

  • I'm out of randoms, I guess. Everyone have a great weekend!! *smooches*

  • Special *smooches* for Zombs and Carey today!

9 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

-You are not alone in your uber jealousy.

-I hope you get picked to have pies thrown at you.

-Godiva rules. They have these yummy dessert chocolates like creme brulee and strawberry cheesecake that I live for.

-I get that way, too, about being cold. I think it is poor circulation. Runs in my family.

-Have not seen Flika, although I'm sure my niece will bring it over when it's out on DVD. She's a big fan of horses. I am a big fan of Tim McGraw's hotness.

~Nutz said...

You're gellus? Pfft! I am at least 6 hours away by plane. *rolls eyes*

Godiva is heaven on Earth!

I'm cold all.the.time. The rest of them? Hot as heck!

Debcapsfan said...

I'm generally warm all the time, but our labs are FREEZING. You would die in here. It says it's 65 degrees, but I don't believe it.
I dunno, I guess I've accepted that they all have a bond that I will never have with them, and that's okay with me.

~Nutz said...

*runs through blogland nekkid*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I, too, had to work at the kids' "fall festival" at school tonight. Nice thing was, I was signed up for the last half hour, and they were running out of candy, so I really didn't have to do anything! We took 7 extra kids with us - my brother's 4 kids while they went to a movie, and my cousin's 3 kids while their oldest had her first boy/girl Halloween partay! (I don't think I EVER had one of those.. )

Swami said...

What did you wind up volunteering for?

Godiva chocolates are too intense to eat more than a few little bites. Unless they are chocolate truffles. I can eat those until they're done, but i usually get Lindt's, not Godiva. I have never tried a creme brulee one though - that sounds delicious!

I am always hot. I have been having one long, continuous hot flash for abour 3 years now. Saves a ton on our heat bill!

Swami said...

Oh yeah - I'll go see Flicka with you, even though it is not the classic story from the book and the horse is black instead of a chestnut. I love horses!

Puffy said...

I didn't know that dredlock Jessica (Flicka) from Survivor made a movie. *grin* We saw Flags of our Fathers this weeeknd.

Anonymous said...

I am still pouting about all of the fun. *pouts* If I were only 2 hours away, I'd have to go.

Flicka? You wanna go see that chick from Survivor?