Monday, October 30, 2006

"How I Sprained My Ankle", by Motormouth

nevermind, it's way too embarrassing.

::Update::

Kim almost got it right. I was actually doing my make-up, when my foot fell asleep. I was running late for something, and in a rush, jumped up from my chair to go to my room to finish dressing. About a half second later, I was sprawled out on the living room floor, wondering WTF just happened. Then the pain hit. Ouch! The funny thing was that I had been on the phone and gotten disconnected when I fell, so I had to call the person back, and try to explain what happened. Before I could say anything, I started laughing hysterically, because well, it was either laugh or cry at that point, and I just felt so damn silly, knowing what an idiot I looked like when I fell.

So that was my story. Quite embarrassing to sprain your foot by trying to walk.

40 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Does this have anything to do with tampons?

*waits*
*brings MM a drink and some painkillers*

mm said...

uh-oh. Now that you've brought me a drink, I'm afraid I'll be referred to as "that bitch on the couch".

*takes drink appreciatively*

And no, this was untampon related.

kim (weltek) said...

It's ok, I think we should all take turns being that bitch on the couch.

mm said...

*brings Weltek her drink*

kim (weltek) said...

We's bitches.

mm said...

*wonders where all the other bitches are*

*enjoys all the space on the bitch couch*

mtw said...

*sits between the bitches*
*thinking*

mtw said...

Ummm, you forgot that walking is

Right
Left
Right
Left

and tried to do Right twice in a row?

Emily RugBurn said...

Now THAT'S a tease, if ever I heard one! Come on, woman -- spill it!

*squeezes her bitch-ass onto the couch*
*sips from mm's glass*

mtw said...

You were teasing your daughter because she couldn't do a cartwheel, and decided to show her that you could still do one, but ended up being wrong?

mtw said...

Yes, MM is quite a tease!

mtw said...

You were trying to look cool at the carnival for your daughter's hot teacher and tripped and fell right in front of him?

mtw said...

Same as above but for the principal?

mtw said...

One of the dads maybe?

mm said...

I know, Em, it was horribly wrong of me to do that to you, wasn't it? *grin*

Wow, MTW! What an imagination you have! There *were* some hot dads at the carnival, and DD's teacher is quite hot too, but so far, you're wrong!

mm said...

Impressive guesses, though! ;-)

*starts fantasizing about DD's teacher, now that you've reminded me*

mm said...

Oh, now I've switched over to Dave Matthews. He's hot too, and currently on the radio.

mtw said...

Is he Crashing Into You?

mtw said...

You were fantasizing about ME and not looking where you were going?

mm said...

As a matter of fact he was.

Oh wait, you mean the song? :P

mm said...

Ummm. Keep guessing.

You're getting colder...

Aislinn Sirk said...

Where the fuck is my drink?

Seana said...

I think MM tripped on the way to giving your drink to you.

I'm not feeling too bitchy right now, so I will fetch drinks. But only until someone in the house needs me to do something that they could bloody well do themselves.

Wait. Maybe I am feeling the bitchy.

Someone bring me a drink.

Puffy said...

MTW is fantasizing about watching MM do a cartwheel.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Maybe we just need to move the bar closer to the couch. Then noone needs to fetch.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Actually, scrap that.

I want some cute bartender to fetch drinks.

mtw said...

*blush*

OKay, ladies. I will fetch your drinks. :-)

I *do* make them pretty strong. What does everyone want.

*starts with Malibu and Coke*
*waits for orders*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I'll have a Dr pepper with ice please. Pour the soda into the glass first, THEN put the ice in.

Can I bring you a trash novel to read MM? Or.. I have some fresh bread on my counter, would you like a slice with butter and honey?
(then you'd need a more tame drink, like a glass of milk!)

Anonymous said...

*faints at the sound of Bob's "f" bomb*

kim (weltek) said...

Cosmo bartender! And hurry up! <--practices being bitchy

My turn to guess:
You were sitting on the floor looking at photo albumbs. You went to get up, your foot was asleep and you tried to walk?

Kim<----has done that.

Swami said...

Did your accident involve stairs in some way?

kim (weltek) said...

Again, I can't spell. Albumbs. *snort*

Jen said...

If you're not going to spill it here, you could at least write me an email and tell me how you did it. I can keep a secret. *grin*

I'll take a Malibu and coke, too.

Jen <--- wants to be like MM

mm said...

Umm. *Somebody* here got VERY close to describing what happened! I'll come back after my dentist appointment to spill the rest.

Bye, Bye, Bitches! /Janelle]

Jen said...

LOL! I can totally picture that, and you're right. You did look like an idiot. A cute, lovable idiot though. *grin*

*besa*

PS- I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. *kisses mm's owie*

kim (weltek) said...

Like I said, I know your pain and embarassment!

mm said...

Thanks Jen. I can deal with a being a cute, lovable idiot. *grin*

I bet you'd make a cute, lovable idiot if you fell, too.

MM <--returning Jen's adoration.

LOL, Kim. Thanks. It's good to have some company in this.

Jen said...

Just wait until it starts snowing and freezing here. I'm sure I will fall a lot!

kim (weltek) said...

So, aren't you going to drive a few hours and stalk me this weekend?

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

And *smooch*