Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ok, humor me, please...

Let me explain this picture, because when I found it this evening, I got a huge kick out of reminiscing about the incident. (oh, and notice my very first attempt at "paint")

So, my twins were *totally guessing here* umm, maybe 2 or 3? I'm terrible at guessing. *ashamed* Anyhow, they were in the bath at their grandma's house, and I was mostly in the bathroom with them, but had stepped out long enough to have something *just awful* happen. I was in the hallway, right outside the door, talking to my mom when I heard the most gut-wrenching scream ever! I assumed one was drowning or something. I ran in, and found my DD, much like she is in the picture, except both her legs were scaling the narrow edge of the tub, and she was of course, screaming. Screaming as though I dunno, a bathmonster? had come through the drain or something. She was incoherent. My son, was sitting in the tub, ever so innocently, looking at her as though she had three heads. That's when I noticed it. A piece of poop, floating in the bathwater. *snort*

As you can see in this picture, the poop has been removed (not by me, tyvm, (that's what grandmas are for, I guess)) and has been placed in the toilet, where DS is about to flush it. Can you see the look on DD's face? *lol* I think I peed myself from laughing so hard, at the time. I actually did not know we had photographic evidence of this, until tonight. Blackmail pictures, maybe? *grin* She refused to bathe with him ever again, after this night. What a prissy girly girl. ;-)






13 comments:

mtw said...

Heh! The original will be great for blackmail in the future. Just wait til she brings a boyfriend over!

Love the bikini! :D

Bravie said...

LOL, my brother did that to me too. And it's the last time we took a bath together.

Lasann said...

Oh, children do amuse us. My son, for whatever reason, put one of those itty bitty braces rubber bands on his manhood. He called me to take care of it when his manhood was turning purple! He was 6 or so.

I hate to tell you but girls are getting pregnant in middle school, around 7th grade, these days. *shakes head*.

Jen said...

LOL at the painted on bikini. You are so cute.

Swami said...

Lol, my sister had the same thing happen with her two girls. As alluded to by Carey, this may be a not uncommon experience. I have just never seen a photograph of the 'event' before, lol.

Also? I am such a moron I thought your daughter wore a swimsuit in the tub and would have said something really really stupid if Jen hadn't saved me.

P.S. Your son is nekkie in the mirror.

mm said...

LOL! So my bikini is good, eh? *beaming*

Yeah, my family is the type that runs for the camera, before saving the poor trapped child scaling the bathroom walls. *grin* Well, it does seem as though the poop was removed *first*, so that's ok.

And Lasann? *evil eye* No talk of teenage (or Jr. High) pregnancy, here, ok?

Swami, baby butts are too cute to be covered. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Too darn cute. You know I didn't even notice that the bikini wasn't natural until MTW pointed it out.

Conner pooped in the tub once. One time. I think I probably had the same reaction as your dd. I threw every single bath toy away and bought new ones. I feverishly cleaned the tub. It was somewhat amusing, but I told him it probably wouldn't be a good idea to do that again.

About 3 weeks ago he was screaming for me to come get him out of the tub - because poopies were coming.

Puffy said...

Great story! I thought the bikini was real too and was about to admire it. She is simply adorable and looks a lot like you.

Emily RugBurn said...

Good job on the bikini! Your DD looks SO much like the pictures I've seen of you!

Jen said...

I love your new picture slideshow thingy! Your kiddos are so beautiful! But, um. Who is that blond chick? You two seem awfully cozy. *jealous pout*

mm said...

LOL Jen! That is my 16 year old cousin.

(and umm, I've never kissed *her*, you know) *wink*

Jen said...

*sigh of relief* In that case, she's a cutie too! LOL.

~Nutz said...

Oh fer heck! That is funny as hell. :D

I love your new picture thingy too! Way kewl.