Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sex in a Model Home?

I recently had reason to think about sex in model homes. I was going through some, and saw something. Maybe I'm perverted, but what I saw made me think someone had been scrumping in the master bathroom tub. And why not? If there were nobody else there that day, can you imagine wanting to? Except for the fear that there might be tiny cameras installed, just for this reason, I bet it happens more often than we realize.

Any thoughts on it? Have you ever done it? Would you consider it?

Bonus hypothetical question (completely unrelated to first topic)

Is there a law against duct taping a child's mouth shut? I mean, if the child agreed, and thought it would be fun, and the added benefit was that you wouldn't have to listen to the obnoxious 11 year old boy's mouth going constantly, would it be ok? Hypothetically, I mean.


24 comments:

Puffy said...

I think there's little cameras in those model homes. I did something in a model home once and I'll blog about it sometime.

Duct tape? Sounds like a cure to me.

Jen said...

*wonders what it was that MM saw in the bathtub*

I say if the child agrees to it, go for it! *grin*

HistoryDetective said...

Ummm, what exactly did you see that made you think scrumping had taken place?

I would leave the duct tape on the table and whatever happens, happens.

Swami said...

Well, the bathroom does have a locking door so I suppose that makes it a better target than the master bedroom, or the dining room table lol. I would guess there are people who "collect" houses.

But the tub? Sheesh. It's all hard & cold and stuff. If *I* were to collect houses (which I never thought of) I'd hop onto the edge of the counter.

What did you see? Maybe they just tossed their used stuff into the tub to 'mark' it.

Hey wait! Nookie has been touring a lot of model homes lately! Maybe she should start looking for evidence on her tours.

Swami said...

Oh. If a teacher or care-giver duct tapes the child's mouth shut I would say they could be charged with abuse. If a parent & child did it together while joking around and the child was free to remove the tape then I would say no. If siblings are doing it to eachother, it's time for a parental intervention because that is not a good thing.

I vaguely recall putting scotch tape over my own mouth as a child, but I can't remember why.

mm said...

Oh, what I saw was two pillows that are normally kept in the master bedroom closet, in the bath tub. The tub is near a window, and like I said, maybe I'm a pervert, but I couldn't imagine why anyone would bother moving the pillows into the tub, if not for something kinky. And really, the closet would have been a much better place for scrumping, as there was also a window in it facing the front walkway. *shrug*
(not that I've given any thought to this)

Jen said...

How odd. Why wouldn't they have moved the pillows back to the bed?

mm said...

Jen, the pillows were never on the bed. For some reason, they were decorative, in the closet. The bed looked untouched.

Weird.

Schnookie said...

MM, you're such a perv LOL.

I want to know ... how the heck do you know that the pillows are normally kept in the closet?

I think MM tours these models homes to get some scrumping in LOL.

Schnookie said...

LOL Swami. I haven't seen any scrumping evidence in the homes I've been touring. Thankfully.

mm said...

Ack! Nookie caught me. ;-)
I had been to the model home in question one time previously, and I had noticed the pillows in the closet, on the shelf. I though it was odd. So when they had been moved...well naturally I assumed it was for scrumping.

Isn't everything about sex? *head tilt*

Schnookie said...

I have to say, whenever I've been to a model home, they were never left unattended.

Perhaps the agent was tired and had a nap in the bathtub LOL.

mm said...

*pats Nookie on her innocent, naive little head*

Yes, I'm sure the agent took a nap there. Silly me.

(and oddly, whenever I go to model homes, the agents *never* follow us)

Schnookie said...

*SNORT*

True, they don't follow you around so I suppose you could have a quickie.

So, when's your next trip to the model home? :-)

mm said...

My next trip to a model home? Hmm. Hopefully soon. I *love* looking, and I miss going. Plus, you get some great decorating ideas.

I have to say though, I always get closet envy when I see the new gigantic walk-in closets they have now.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Why just duct tape the mouth?

I'd do the entire child. Call it a fun game with a name like "spider bait" or "becoming a butterfly"

mm said...

*snort* I have to admit, I thought about going down the face vertically at first, then horizontally, but then I realized he wouldn't be able to breathe. Maybe your idea would work. *grin*

Bad Bob!

Swami said...

Becoming a butterfly!?! Man, you really are a pervert, Bob. Lol....

mm said...

Wow! Great call, Swami! I bet you're right.

*wonders what else that freaky Bob does*

mtw said...

Hey, how come nobody's bugging Puffy to tell hre model home tale? Tell, Puffy, tell!

I like the duct tape idea. If you do the whole face, use clear tape over the eyes so he can still see.

MTW <-- providing helpful hints for almost a year now!

Bravie said...

I would totally do it in the model home. The hidden cameras would just be a bonus. *evil grin*

yvonne said...

My friend's hobby is going to model homes. Hmmmmmm. I think I need to ask her about this. :-)

Duct tape is very useful.

Swami said...

*waits with MTW for Puffy's story*

~Nutz said...

Duh, MM! I bet they were just imagining what it would be like to soak in that tub with a bath pillow. Since there were probably no bath pillows available, they used the closet bed pillows.

See? Such a simple, logical explanation, but you with your smutty mind always think of the dirty stuff. *rolls eyes*

As far as the duct tape. If he's a willing participant, I'd say go for it!