First, here are the directions; (Good luck, this sucker is hard!)
Click on link, then click on blue circle. Use the rules below.
"Everybody has to cross the river".
The following rules apply:
Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence
The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence
The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
(what's so funny, is that I was able to do this thing twice, but on the third try, couldn't do it again. It's hard!)
Link to IQ test
Now, here's the link that should make you LYAO, if you've ever worked in an office enviroment like this...
My Cubicle
P.S. Who watched Dancing with the Stars, tonight? So far, I was impressed with Emmitt Smith (that was him, right?) and Willa Ford. Need to finish it later (had to TiVo it). Can't wait to see Mario!
Also, for those who watched the BB finale *waves to Nutz* :P
did you think it was mean to humiliate Erika like that, or did you think she had it coming? I sure wasn't rooting for Boogie, but man, after hearing Erika imply that *she* was the real puppetmaster, I was happy to see her lose. :)




27 comments:
This was fun. The puzzle was difficult. I look back and still can't figure out how I figured it out. :-)
The video was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Really hit home!
I was thinking they must have filmed the ending on Wednesday. Or is it Friday?
Apparently it was too hard for everyone, lol!
Umm, filmed what? I'm confused.
Uh... I did not watch the finale!
*pats self on back*
Oh, the ending of the video in your link... the guy was naked! I can't remember. Is it pantsless Wednesday and Shirtless Tuesday? Naked Friday? Half-naked Thursday?
Sonya would have been able to tell us. I miss her!
(Carey will know, right?)
That IQ test? I haven't figured it out yet.
The cubicle??? *snort* :D
I worked in a cubicle for 3 months once. Needless to say, I wasn't cut out for it. I quit that job. :)
I know you didn't Nutz, I saw your comment in the BB East coast thread last night. Good for you for having the will-power to stay away. The last few seasons I've wanted to, but never can. *sigh*
Oh! I get it now, MTW. LOL. Sorry, I'm out of it today, I guess.
It's pantsless Wednesday. FYI.
It is not, however, inside-out panties Wednesday! :P
Oh! Doh, MM :)
I'm a little slow today. I'm trying to catch up still from oversleeping. ;-)
OK. My brain hurts from that raft thingy now. I give up!
LOL! I know, it's tough. I don't think I completed it by myself, one time. It was both DH and I working on it together. It CAN be done, though, I promise.
Yeah boat!
It was tough, but more fun than the velocity of the electrons that I am avoiding calculating.
I didn't even attempt the test. Loved the video! I watched the BB finale, and the Early Show, and the View. Rosie really let Mike Boogie have it. She hates him. Rosie told Janelle and Erika that they should have buddied up with Danielle and gotten rid of the guys.
The puzzle takes 9 steps. Let me know if you want me to post the solution.
*smooch*
Although the test is fun, I still can't figure it out. *pout*
I can't open the cubicle thing from work. *pout*
I watched a bit of Dancing with Stars. I saw Tucker. DH & I wanted to see him make an ass out of himself. He didn't disapoint us LOL.
I did break down and watched the BB finale. Only because DH wanted to watch it. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I did feel bad for Erika being humiliated like that but she took it well. I also felt bad for Janelle when she saw the clips of James calling her names. At first you could see the hurt in her eyes but she stuck it up and took it like a trooper. I also hated to hear Erika say she was the real puppetmaster. She's pretty dilusional. I still dispise Boogie. All he can do is brag about all the restaurants he's going to open. He's ugly also. What an ass. Luckily, I didn't have to see much of Booger as they spent most of the time on the other houseguests.
I can never figure out the translated-from-Japanese instructions for anything electronic so I am going to pass on the Japanese IQ test. I know I won't get it. Besides I don't have time.
I missed the first hour of Dancing and didn't record it, so I never did see Tucker dance or non-dance or whatever - but I did see him get booted first which made me very happy. He is SUCH and ass and I can't stand him!
Boogie sucks snot.
The video is hilarious!
I don't have enough time to figure out the raft thing right now. Maybe later.
I could only get the mother and daughters across. :-(
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG! Someone please tell me how to do that test!!!!
OMG!!! I did it on my first try today! ...but I can't remember how I did it and it took more than 9 steps. LOL! :)
Show off!
*stomps off*
Heh, I heard that Cublicle song a few weeks back & was in total gigglefits.
I got everyone but one daughter over. Must.continue.trying.
Got it!
I think Janelle should be the replacement for the Chenbot. After the way she still managed to be nice after seeing what James said, I think she can think on her feet.
I lvoe the cubicle video. Janelle as the next BB hostess would be fun.
It took about twenty minutes but I finally figured out how to get all of them across that river. They're still pumping their arms in the air with lots of excitement.
Despite Erica's delusions, Booger still turned my stomach more. I did not want him to win at all --- especially since he never would have been on there at all if his bromance hadn't refused to appear without him. What a tool.
Just curious: Why can't the mother be alone with the sons or the father be alone with the daughters? Are they pedophiles?
Post a Comment