Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Short update

Hi guys! I've missed you all, though from the looks of things, blogland has been kinda quiet. Where is everyone? Do we need to do a roll call? Raise your hand if you are here, please (and yes, that means YOU).

Well, I did my weekend thing with my friend. :) I gained forty pounds. Not kidding, we ate until we were *stuffed*! We ate too much, drank a bottle of rum, laughed, watched movies, went shopping, played online, slept in, read magazines ...we just had a blast. We decided to do it every six months. The room we stayed in was awesome. It had a kitchen, a huge bathroom (where we took a bubble bath together) and even had the coolest alarm clock ever. It had a light thing that shot the time onto the ceiling, so during the night, you could just glance up, instead of looking at the clock. Very neat! Anyways, I'm still busy working on some projects, but I'll be around, keeping an eye on everyone. *squinty eyes*

p.s. just kidding about the bubble bath. We are good friends and all, but...heh.

18 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

*raises hand*

I think that one of your projects should be a google search for "David Sedaris."

HistoryDetective said...

Ha ha! I went back and added links so you don't have to any research. That gives us more time for a bubble bath, right?

Swami said...

See your P.S. wiped out my comment ideas.

I have done saunas and hot tubs with other naked women (rarely) but never a bubblebath.

But I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

mtw said...

*raises hand*

I'm here. Glad *you're back* cuz I've missed you. I'm trying to do an update but I can't get the picture I need off of my cameraphone! &@^#%$

*smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

Wow, I was ready to really be impressed you took a bubble bath with your friend.

Sounds like you had a great time. Hope your week is going well!

Lasann said...

*raises hand*

I don't do naked anymore.

I'd love a weekend with my bestest!

Glowie said...

did you go drunk shopping?

Jen said...

*throws hands in the air and waves 'em like I just don't care*

That sounds like an awesome weekend. I'm glad you had fun. *smooch*

mm said...

I looked up David Sedaris, thanks for the links, HD!

Sorry to disappoint you Swami. ;-) I could have done a hot tub or something, but uh, the little tiny tub would have been a tad too tight.

MTW, keep working on it. What's the picture of?

Kim, sorry! Umm, we slept in the same bed. How's that?

Lasann, you definitely should. (both the naked and the weekend).

Ha, Glow. No, we watched movies drunk, and did some internet stuff drunk. But the internet was in the lobby, and BF kept laughing too loudly when I showed her some nudie pics online.

Yeah Jen! That's how everyone should be doing it! *grin*

Aislinn Sirk said...

*waves*

Yes, it was fun.

Bob <--- MM's new best friend.

Puffy said...

I wasn't surprised at the bubble bath. I figured that you wore bathing suits. Sounds like a great weekend. Once every six months is a terrific idea; something to look forward to.

mm said...

Yeah, but the idea of it being with Bob would surprise you, wouldn't it? ;-)

And HD? The water is getting cold, where are you???

momma said...

*raises hand*

arkie said...

Pie.

Pie.

Pie.

Dairy Queen Blizzard.

*grin*

Bravie said...

I've taken bubble baths with other women. That's not normal?

mm said...

Nice to see you momma! *smooch*

Too bad Arkie is nowhere to be found.

*soaps up Carey's back*

Not sure if it's normal or not, but I bet it's fun!

Immunegirl said...

Here!

mm said...

Hi Iggy!

*plants kisses all over Iggy's face*

Nice to see you!