Ok ladies, my last post was too sad, so I am going to do what I talked about in the post before that, sex tips. C'mon, don't be shy. Rose shared one, Coco shared one. I know Carey wants to share one. We need tips on how to get the sparks flying. How to get him/her in the mood (I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to get him out of the mood, too). I've already shared mine, but I'm not sure it won't backfire, and I wouldn't suggest playing games, if you can help it. BTW, if you didn't see that blog entry, my only tip was to make him/her jealous. I didn't set out to do that, but insecurity brought the dog out of him and he's been "marking" me ever since.
Oh, and if you are a guy, feel free to share with us what we can do to get your attention.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




28 comments:
Dude - I am the first one to comment. I was hoping for some tips myself.
Being in the same room (and on the same page - emotionally) always helps.
Ben O.
The one phrase that always works on me?
"So, do you want to?"
Otherwise, I want some tips on how to set the mood too. We've been together a long time and so complacity has set in.
I find that the kids sleeping is a wonderful aphrodisiac.
Or, take a shower together....
Or, the one that never fails w/ us-send the kids to grama's, go to the bar together and get drunk....
Voila- inhibition gone!
Good one Rose. A shower together ALWAYS works for us too.
I'm not so much inhibited so booze doesn't play a factor with me. But it does work for Michelle.
*sits with notebook*
Maybe having a job would work?
There are certain movies too. Not porn, but movies with certain scens that always get the mood going.
For us, Bound is just one of those movies that I can think of off the top of my head.
*snort*
I'm with Rose. If the kids are asleep and I'm not tired and he's not tired...that's all we need. And usually? That works out to about once a week.
Kids asleep is the starting place. We've tried on a Saturday morning, when they're watching TV downstairs, but that almost always ends with two unsatisfied adults.
Apparently, me doing yoga is a huge turn-on. I guess my fat ass sticking up in the air is hot. :-)
OK, this may very well be TMI, but men really only have one erogenous zone. So, a quick brush past, cop a little feel. Gosh, I'm advocating grabbing his crotch.
I, on the other hand, do not want my crotch grabbed. I want one of those melt-y kisses that he does so well, but not as often as I'd like. Guaranteed to work on me.
From The Meaning of Life:
HUMPHREY:
So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices?
PUPILS:
Mmm. Mmm. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
HUMPHREY:
Name two ways of getting them flowing, Watson.
WATSON:
R-- rubbing the clitoris, sir?
HUMPHREY:
What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
WYMER:
Suck the nipple, sir?
HUMPHREY:
Good! Good. Well done, Wymer.
DUCKWORTH:
Uh, stroking the thighs, sir.
HUMPHREY:
Yes. Yes, I suppose so. Hmm?
PUPIL IN FRONT:
Oh, sir. Biting the neck.
HUMPHREY:
Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, uhh, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Watson.
*half grin* Seana is my favorite again today. Can I print that out?
Still waiting for a Breezy Blog...call it Breezy's Blowings
Woo! Breezy's fave!
http://docweasel.com/members/05/life/ml_06growth.html
If you want the whole thing. I love Monty Python
Oh,
I am laughing so hard! Momma, thanks for sharing the number, I almost asked about that. How many times a week is "normal"? Seana! Too funny. I'm so screwy I'd rather have my crotch grabbed than a melty kiss. :o
I agree about the kids...and alcohol. Alcohol is my hubby's best bet. He also changes his email name from his name to "horny husband" when he wants to let me know it's time.
Welcome Ben.O!
Ugh...kids and sleep...then we can even talk about it. It is always so rushed. Wham bam is out of the question for me at this time.
A melty kiss would be bliss but I think he has forgotten how. But if I really want it there are certain outfits I wear that day to work or a certain nightie he is fond of.
Okay, since the point came up. What is normal per week? I know it varies per couple, but what should be expected to be about right for a normal healthy sexd life?
Most weeks, it's about twice. If the kids are gone for an extended period, it might be 3. Any more often than that and DH seems to think he deserves it every flippin' night.
*nods head* Exactly, momma! You give an inch and they want a mile.
I'd say two to three times a week is normal for us, depending on all other circumstances.
My husband works alternating shifts. When he's on
days: maybe 3-4 times
afternoons: he has to wake me up, or I have to wait up maybe 2 times, though last time he was on afts I waited up every night. What was my problem that week, I have no idea. He didn't seem to mind.
nights: maybe once if we're lucky
And we've had some disagreement lately, so between that and the shiftwork it's been nearly 2 weeks. Things are better in the last couple days (our fights don't last for too long) so maybe I'll stay up tonight. :D
Well, I find that I am the same way as the men. If I get it tonight, then I am thinking about it tomorrow and then I want a repeat. It isn't that I feel that I deserve it but in my head I'm thinking "that was fun, can we do it again?" The more I get it, the more I am reminded of how much fun it is and how good it is. And I find that the more that I get it, the more likely I am to do things for her. I'm not a cuddler AT ALL, but I find that I am more affectionate and happier after we have sex.
I must really be a boy. A 13 year old one at that. Because I think about sex, burps, farts, food and football all the time.
Well, you do have a point, Carey. I do tend to feel a bit more affectionate and willing to do things for him when he pays attention to me. But, most nights, it's too damn much work to deal with. *snicker*
It's not that I don't want to, the thought is nice. And after, I'm glad I did it and feel much more relaxed. It's just the in between that requires thought and work and...ugh. I do enough thinking and working during the daylight hours.
Hey, this is fun!
Anyway, we are at about once or twice a week, with the odd freakish week (zero times, or four). I'm not as interested as I was last pregnancy, when I was an unstoppable sex machine. Now I'm mainly tired and grouchy.
I find that having the back of my neck chewed on (well, nibbled) is usually unfailing, although I do tend to be more of a wham-bam person. Too much gentle stroking and I get bored.
Damn, I really do wish I hadn't turned you down in your dream. You are my kinda gal. *smirk*
A tired, cranky person who just wants a quickie? Not very demanding, are you?
*smooch*
No, I'm really not. I'm quite easy to please.
Sex? WTF is that? Oh, sorry, exscuse my potty mouth, but the last I remember it, it involved toys.....
Big kisses and hugs to you all, I've missed you....
Chrissy
Yay! Look who's back! *smooch*
Hi Seana!! I had 2 minutes to spare this morning before dashing off to work but I will update my blog a bit tomorrow (Sunday), even if only in pics, as I am very domestic on my only day off and home.
Love love to you and all the other fine peeps!
Wow, MM, I should have come over here sooner.
Put me in the boat with how to get him out of the mood. My husband is like an 18 year old. And I, am just too darn tired these days.
I would think "normal" is about 3 times per week.
lol, boo. So glad I'm not the only one! I'm just hoping my peak comes soon and everyone can be happy.
BTW, welcome!
Post a Comment