Sunday, September 25, 2005

Questions (thank you, arkie)

I really want to blog about something petty tonight, like my husband, (not that he is petty, but my complaints are) or, I want to ask you all a personal sex question, BUT, I don't want to be viewed as the cheap, trash talkin' blogger, so I'll refrain from those ideas and go with a suggestion made by arkie. Here are the questions I liked, answer one of them, or all of them.



Greatest Moment: don't leave anything out.

If you wanna be my lover... (I have no idea what this means but I thought it would be fun, either way)

Best compliment you've ever received.

41 comments:

Syren said...

Ahh...no sex question?

Okay...if you wanna be my lover, make love to my mind first.
If you wanna be my lover, don't tell me how many chicks think your *great*, that's lame.
If you wanna be my lover, take off your clothes.

I think the best compliment that I have ever recieved was by HD, when he compared me to a lioness.

*smooch*

mm said...

Ok, you wanna know what my personal sex question was *going* to be? Where/what was your wildest sexual experience? I'm thinking I should wait until I get to know everyone better before I ask those questions, though, what do you think?

Good answers, better than I could come up with for the sex question.

*smooches*

arkie said...

*snort* You cheap, trash talkin' blogger, you!

*smooch*

Rose said...

Greatest moment- the birth of my two boys.

(even though my DH; who got to watch the C/S declared that it looked like the last scene in Braveheart the way I was twitching.)

Bravie said...

I'll have to think about the greatest moment. That's a hard one.

If you wanna be my lover.......
Why would you want to be my lover? Something must be wrong with you. You can be my lover after I see the paperwork from the shrink that tells me that you are not in fact nuts.

Best compliment? Ack!! I have no clue. Compliments scare me. Best compliment is that Michelle wanted to be with me.

Wildest place I ever had sex? December 1991 at the San Francisco Exotic Erotic ball. I won't go into details. *grin*

mm said...

Thanks arkie, (someone has to be the trash talker around here)...and you didn't answer a question!

I had a c-section, too, Rose. The only way to go, in my opinion.

Carey...are you calling Michelle nuts? And, I've heard about those balls...wild stuff.

Glowie said...

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.


It's in my head now. So it better be in yours too. *dances to Spice Girls*

mm said...

Ack! *runs off to play some *real* music*

Coco said...

Yeah, I may have to keel you now. That song sucks.

Anyway, I have to ditto ditto the greatest moment: seeing Dominic for the first time.

Truly wildest experience was in a tiny, nondescript apartment with my ex and a friend of his. A male friend of his. Too.Much.Fun. :D

I can't remember any compliments now.

Seana said...

Ah! Glow! That was so mean!

Thinking of something else...

Wild sex? Lessee...Have I already mentioned balconies and thunderstorms? Good times.

DH and I used to take long drives at night. So while he was driving, I used to...do something for him. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as impaired driving and is probably very dangerous.

*grin*

Bravie said...

Oh, Coco just reminded me of the time with these two male strippers, oh and that other time with me and Michelle and these two other women and. Oh nevermind. I'm changing the subject now. *grumble grumble*

mm said...

Oh my goodness! You ladies have me beat! Other than the occasional drive-in, Los Angeles city bus, and outdoors, I haven't done anything as crazy as you all. I'm gellus!

Ooh! Just remembered one time I did *something* outside, leaning on a neighbors car, and we got called out on it. That was embarassing!

Syren said...

Wildeest sex?
Well...One would be the times with me, my BF Amy, and our boyfriends. Indoors, outdoors, in the lake, ect.
Another would be on a rooftop, outside of her parents bedroom. Yes they were home, and even though it was dark, I am sure they knew. I was never allowed to spend the night again. *grin*

Bravie said...

I just wanted to say hi to Syren. Hi Syren. :)

Syren said...

Hi sweetie. :)

Coco said...

Carey, are male strippers any good, or are they just full of themselves?

Bravie said...

Actually, these two guys are two of the nicest guys I have ever met. And they were most attentive to my needs. We worked in the same club and I am sure that they were worried about what I might say about them if they didn't perform properly. I had no complaints whatsoever. *grin*

Coco said...

Well, that's nice to know. Due to unfortunate past experiences, I tend to write a guy off completely if he's too muscular and/or good-looking.

It's too late for me now, but the information still pleases me.

mm said...

Pfft! Why is it too late? We can have a party here, and invite all the strippers we want!

(I know, I know) *sigh*

Bravie said...

One was Pretty Boy Troy and the other was Wild Bill. They lived up to their nicknames.
I can still get in touch with Troy. Maybe he'll stop by here if he gets a chance. *giggle*

Syren said...

Strippers?

*sits down* waiting for party to start.

I got my dollar roll...bring 'em on.

Bravie said...

*sits next to Syren*
How YOU doin? *wink*

Syren said...

Better now.*evil grin*

So who's strippin' today?

Bravie said...

I love when you evil eye me.

It's her blob, I think she should be the first stripper.

mm said...

It's my blog, therefore I *shouldn't* have to be the first one!

So...who's it going to be?

arkie said...

OK, Greatest moment... seeing arkieboy for the first time. And I agree, c-sections are the way to go. Except for the scar. My doc didn't do the bikini line cut, he cut from the belly button down.
Second greatest moment? When my divorce was final.

If you wanna be my lover... what kind of freak are you?

Coco said...

Bring on the strippers.

I am busy having violent disagreements with Philippe Hamon, but unfortunately his head is buried so far up his ass that his remarks are inaudible.

*goes to fetch loonies*

mm said...

Sorry about the scar arkie, I guess I got lucky, mine is virtually impossible to see, you'd have to know exactly where it was (along the bikini line, except I'd never wear a bikini *that* low) to be able to find it.

Are you calling me a freak???

Coco, we have two rooms, one with the female strippers, one with the male strippers. Maybe we should get 'em all out here together, huh? *evil grin*

arkie said...

If I was calling you a freak, I would say, "Hey, mm, you're a FREAK!" But, see, I didn't say that.

*smooch*

Syren said...

I think she is calling us all freaks.

YES!!! All strippers need to be in this room, stat.

*giggle*

Coco said...

Either or. I'm easy, as my husband will willingly tell you.

(What does that make him, I ask you?)

mm said...

If she calls us all freaks, then she would be one too, I think.


It makes him lucky, Coco. :)

arkie said...

I never said I wasn't a freak.

mm said...

Well, I lvoe you arkie, freak and all...*smooch*

arkie said...

I lvoe you, too. *coughcheaptrashtalkinbloggercough*

*smooch*

Monstah said...

Okay then!

Greatest moment:
*Runner up: Seeeing my son for the first time.
*First place: Holding my son for the first time, suddenly realizing that I am a mother and REALLY feeling what that means on the deepest, most intimate level. (It was the most profound, sudden transformation of my entire being.)

If you wanna be my lover...
Well, since I proved myself to be a somewhat reflective person in my first answer, I get a freebie shallow answer. If you want to be my lover, look good on my arm. (Oh and kindness and decency go a long way too.)

Best Compliment
I am so use to getting them that I no longer even process them really. (Okay, for real...when my husband told me something as I was holding my son. Sorry, but it has to stay between us.)

I still have to link you Ms. MM. And I shall as soon as I can! :)

Coco said...

Monsty is a fink. Her greatest compliment comment made me tear up, for /($*&"(*/$(*"!!!

*whacks monsty*

Schnookie said...

Best compliment was from my older sister when I was in my late 20's. I was a single girl, living on my own and really not feeling good about myself. She was married and beautiful.

One day she told me she admired me. I was shocked and asked why. She told me it was because she saw me as this very independant and confident woman. I had never seen myself like that. I always thought of myself as someone without a boyfriend or husband and not a very smart person. It really changed how I thought of myself after that.

Schnookie said...

If you wanna be my lover, make me smile :-)

My greatest moment is an ongoing moment .. it's going through life with DH.

mm said...

and now I've been called cheap...this day gets better and better.

Monsty, your "if you wanna be my lover" answer choked me up. Very beautiful (or was it the other answer?) Anyways, good replies!

Schnookie, I love your compliment answer the most.

*smooches*

mm said...

Great answers Tishy!

{{hugs}}