Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hmmm....

Well...I am now set up (for the most part) so that I can reclaim some privacy. Thank you Syren!
I will give this a few days and see how everything works. Believe it or not, I told DH what I had done and he encouraged it. He had no idea that it could be done, but he wants me to have my blog (he thinks I closed it down after last week) and he wants me to have the privacy. He just doesn't trust himself, so he is glad I am doing things this way. I just have to move some things over from favorites and I'll be set up. Of course, I will still have to be careful that I log out, or switch users everyday, but at least I won't have to worry all the time. I am excited! Thank you again Syren!!

4 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

That's great that hopefully you'll be comfortable enough again to express yourself freely. I know that sometimes it's just good to get things out even if its something that you would never tell another person directly.

If you use a screensaver, you can set the timer so that if you dont log out, it will automatically lock your account after a set time. That should help.

{{ hug }}

Steve

Syren said...

Sweetie, you are welcome. I am just glad that I could help you, especially after all you have done for me.

*smooch*

Bravie said...

I wanna be a part of the love even though I didn't do anything. *pout*

mm said...

Thank you ALL. You too, Carey. The support, friendship, everything has meant so much to me. I love you guys!