Looks like I'll be going to Donner Lake again this weekend, like I did last year at around the same time. I'm working this week and then leaving on Friday. Did I mention that my boss asked me to work another day each week? I was really hesitant but could also use the money, so I agreed to work flexible hours each Wednesday (up to around 5 hours unless he specifically asks me for more). I guess I'm ok with this development. I feel like I'm slowly being introduced to the "real world", lol. But anyways, Donner will be nice, I think. It's a much smaller group going this time. I still don't know where my camera is, darnit.
In other, frustrating news, I still need a new cell phone. Mine is not wanting to charge anymore. I fell in love with this one (make sure you see the backside!). I am curious though, do you think it looks too young for me? My boss' daughter has one and I thought it was adorable. Does it look like a kid phone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I think the phone is cute. Not too little kiddish.
I also think it's very good news you were asked to work another day and they are being flexible. Means they really value you.
It's a girly phone, but not necessarily a kid phone. Unless you put sparklies on it.
Ditto what Kim said.
Nice backside! ;-) And I like the phone too.
Have fun at Donner. *smooch*
Pffft, get whatever phone you want. Who cares if it is young and hip. :)
Have a ton of fun at Donner.
Can you jetski in Donner Lake. I know you can't in Lake Tahoe. It seems less and less lakes allow jetskis these days. :(
I? love the phone! I am partial to pink and flowers too.
So is Donner Lake where they eat people?
Yep, Zombs. That is where they dined on one another.
Ewww! I hope they didn't leave any parts in the lake. And yes Carey, I think they do allow jetskis there. I'll let you know for sure when I get back.
Ditto what Kim, Swami, Mark, Zombs, and Bravie said. I'm lazy. Have fun!
Post a Comment