Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Picture Update

Because they are so much easier. :D


Ok, so this pic was taken in August when the kids and I went to the local creek (while in Quincy). It looks so pretty, but in reality, there are little bugs everywhere and even little things swimming around in the water. *yuck*


This was taken about halfway up the mountain during our hike. This is called "sled hill" because it's the hill we used for sledding in the winter when I was a kid. It doesn't look as steep as it really is. You can see my car at the bottom (if it enlarges when you click on it).



I love this one of the twins. We were at the river and they actually look like they get along, here. lol.





My nephew with his first doll. I just thought it was cute. :)




And now for Donner pics; me and the kids (Jess had awful allergies and was all puffed out. She'd kill me for posting this). Look how my boy towers over me. :o Also, it looks like I have tiny feet here, lol!







My friend Jenn. She is 5 months pregnant but looks more like 7 or 8. Can't wait to see how she looks in a couple months.
Just because we look hung over doesn't mean we were! (ok, maybe we were, lol) Sunglasses hide so much...



Me and the girls.


And last but not least, a not so great picture of my boss. We were in my brother's room here and he was getting flack from my brother for using his favorite coffee cup, lol. The reason I posted this pic was because I wanted to share (yet again) how awesome my boss is. When he was over that night (pictured) he told me that he was going to have a "Tankful Day" each month. He said one day a month, I get to ask him to fill my car with gas. Today, I filled it up. $57! He makes it hard to want to ever leave his office!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much easier update is right.

*smooch*

Bravie said...

Your son seems to change so much with each picture. He is growing into such a handsome young man. Your daughter is equally as beautiful but I notice him changing more. DD is obviously beautiful because she looks just like you. *smooch*

Tummy said...

I agree that DD looks just like MM and they are beautiful. Son is a little hottie too :)

Love Donner. We stayed there last year and it's so peaceful.

I'm lovin' your boss. The Tankful Day is very nice of him.

Swami said...

I love all the photos! Your kids are beautiful even if they have big feet. :)

Silly MM - ;) - in actual, real nature there are little bugs everywhere and things swimming around in the water.

Your awesome boss is truly awesome! I love the name and the caring gesture behind his Tankful Day. Totally awesome.

mtw said...

I love ALL the pictures!

*smooch*

Supes said...

Hiya sweets,

Send me your email addy and I'll send you the end. (<--not code, or is it?)

candktoo@hotmail.com