Just wanted to say thank you to each and every person who I've interacted with through the blogs, in email, or even mostly just on OT. We often refer to each other as our "online friends" but the truth is, I find that I can turn to some of you more than even my "real life" friends. You all bring something unique into my world. You have all made me smile, encouraged me, made me laugh and even made me share in pain that you have felt. I hope that you all know and understand that even when I am not commenting, updating, or even when I "disappear" at times, you are never far from my thoughts.
Guess I'm feeling mushy today. *sniff* I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Are we going to have another group hug?
*smooches*
*pokes MM*
Yep, you're mushy! *grin*
*smooch*
You must want something. *looks suspiciously*
*grin*
*smooch* I no longer refer to any of you as my online friends. I refer to you as the weirdos. *giggle*
Yes MTW, we can have a group hug (not to be confused with a grope hug). ;-)
*pokes arkie back*
*cuz I know she wanted me to*
Carey, I already received my poot in the mail! What more could I want? *grin*
*hugs* What is it with us all feeling sappy this week?
I always refer to my other friends as my "local" friends because I agree with you...you peeps are more than my online friends. There are some of you I have forged friendships with that are just as good as those I've been friends with forever. And in some ways, these online friendships are even deeper. I share more, and have more shared in return than with most of my local friends.
Nicely put, Kim. That's exactly how I feel! Which reminds me, we need to set up plans to meet next month! That is, if Bravie is not hogging you all to herself. :P
*hugs* You're welcome. I feel exactly the same.
I've been correcting people who ask me when my "internet" friends are coming to visit. I tell them my "friends" are arriving on the 27th. *hops*
I'm predicting there will be some major mushiness happening on the 30th.
Hmm, I have not decided yet if I am mature enough to participate in the Carey-Breezy-Lights peep meet happiness. I might have to give the petulant childish side a little more time to accept it. But I promise I will celebrate with you just as quickly as I can. :)
In the meantime: *pout*
Sheesh, are y'all going through PMS this week? *grin*
*BIG HUGS* MM! I feel the same as you. Y'all are often in my thoughts even if I'm not online. You've all come to mean A LOT to me and I hope our friendships continue for a loooooooong time (forevah even).
copycat
Oh MM, I love you, too! *big hugs*
Well, I was having the same feeling and posted about it *last* week - with a little different spin on it, and it definitely wasn't PMS!
Was I clear? I love all of you, too.
Eh. I guess you're alright. :)
*smoooooooooooooooch*
Love you bunches!
(And yes, as a matter of fact, I was suffering from PMS this week. Especially yesterday.)
Speaking of bloggy love, what are you doing on Saturday, Oct. 6th? Email me! weltek at yahoo dot com.
I call you all my imaginary friends. Mr Bob thinks you don't really exist.
Just got back into town and am reading the blogs. (groping group hug to you all) *sniff*
That sniff is not smelling you guys. It's a sniff of happy tears clogging up my nose.
Post a Comment