I have been an emotional mess lately and tonight was no exception. Watching Spencer make the interception with only 8 seconds left, not only made me scream with joy, but it brought tears to my eyes as well. During the whole game, I kept thinking, "this is why I stopped watching football...can't take the anticipation". And I'm not sure whether I'll be watching every game or not, but tonight, I am glad I did. *does happy dance with Carey*
I hope Carey had a blast tonight! She was in my thoughts as I watched. :)
Other than this, not much to update about. My DD is adjusting to being a preteen and it's taking a toll. She is very emotional and sensitive lately. She's also very affectionate with me. I hope that part lasts. I've got a pretty busy week planned, but will be hitting your blogs the best I can.
*smooches*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Dd you see me waving to the camera? Did ya?
That Alex Smith is a worthless piece of fvcking sh!t. grrrrr.
*grin*
*eyes glaze over at sports talk*
:P
That sounds way better than the "I HATE YOU!" phase.
I also was excited for Carey re: the 49ers game!
I was watching the game and thought about Carey and your DD since I remember you saying she was a fan. I looked for Carey but didn't see her on TV.
My DD had a difficult time emotionally during her 7th grade year. Your DD will get through it, especially with your help. I'm glad you're reaping the benefit of her new-found affection, right now at least. *smile*
*hugs and smooches* to mm and mmgirl for their emotional times. Can't be easy for either of you right now. Yikes. That will be me in 4 years. Oh shit.......
Who is Spencer? Is that a name for your boob?
*smoochback to you*
Yo b!tch! 'Sup? :D
I am noticing the same emotional rollercoaster with my 10 year old DD.
*sigh*
My almost teenager son is relatively level emotionally. I consider myself lucky. So far.
Post a Comment