Friday, September 07, 2007

A good name?

I'm not going to go into detail, but something I read in another blog yesterday made me realize I should have two things named that currently are not. I feel inadequate. Can you all give me two names? You don't even have to know what we're naming here. Might be funner that way. :)

And while we're here, everyone wish MTW a happy birthday!


22 comments:

mtw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mtw said...

Umm, Dee? Double Dee?

mtw said...

Right and Left?

mtw said...

Oooh, Pink and Clear are good names! ;-)

*deletes snarky first comment which, in retrospect, is just WRONG*

Breezy said...

George.

I'll hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him and call him George.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Breezy.

I say this to Conner all the time, and he gets mad and says, "I'm not George. I'm Conner [Last Name].


I say Boo and Bree.

Anonymous said...

Wait, are these names for the second set of twins? Perhaps you are the pregnant one and not Bob.

MM said...

LOL, MTW. Nice tries. :P

Hmm, George might work for one.

Boo, I'm thinking you'd rather me not name them those suggestions. *giggle*

Bravie said...

Happy Birthday, mark!!

Names:
Long Duck Dong
Big Bad Daddy
Mr. Friendly

MM said...

*snort* at bravie's names! Sheesh, just what do you think we're naming here? *grin*

frodis said...

Bongo and Stella

frodis said...

Stuff and Thing.

Mr. Wiggles and Rumplestiltskin

BadaBing and BadaBoom

Glowie said...

Happy Birthday, MTW!! *smoooooooch*

Peter and Nathan

ooooh. I like the names frodis posted. LOL

Glowie said...

hee... BadaBing and BadaBoom... lol

momma said...

God and Satan
Luna and Lucky
Liver and Onions

Swami said...

I vote for BadaBing and BadaBoom. And if you don't take those names I will!

mtw said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

*smoooooch*

lights said...

Rodney and Priscillia

Happy Birthday MTW!!! *flash*

kim (weltek) said...

Bert and Ernie?
Marge and Homer?
Rob and Amber?

kim (weltek) said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MTW!!!!

MM said...

OMH, I think Frodis may have nailed it with BadaBing and BadaBoom. I just don't know if any names will stick.

I also like momma's suggestion of Lucky. *giggle*
Ooh! And Rob, of Rob and Amber might work, but Weltek's other suggestions were just wrong, on some level. :P

Rodney? Hmmm...

Thanks everyone! I will most likely *not* let you know what decision has been made since this IS after all, a private matter. *grin*

Puffy said...

Haven't been around much; but had to wish a Happy Birthday to MTW!

How about "luscious" and "delicious?"