I think The Devil Wears Prada was a good movie, but sobbing at the end was kinda a sign I might be PMSing, lol!
So for those that suffer from PMS, tell me about it. Do you get emotional? Headaches? Bitchiness? For how long in advance?
I get a little weepy and headaches, but usually not the bitchiness. My mother always turned into a major beyotch for at least a week beforehand. We all dreaded it. The funny thing for me is, I usually don't consider it could be PMS until after the period starts, and then it hits me that THAT was why I was acting weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
LOL. I thought this was going to be about Private Messages, which I am generally in favor of.
I have no comment. :)
*quietly slips away*
I get PMS terribly. Every symptom that has been invented, I get. Mostly the bitchiness. It usually goes away a couple of days into my period.
I really don't have PMS anymore since I don't have periods.
I probably used to get a little cranky, but nothing super bitchy.
I get extremely weepy, and will cry at most anything. The worst thing though is the cramps. The crying comes about 3 days before, and the second day of my period is usually the worst day for the cramps. I'm not sure if I turn bitchier. It's hard to tell since I'm always bitchy. *grin*
I never got PMS moodiness. I just dropped stuff. You name it and I have fumbled it in the 2 or 3 days before my period (which like Boo I don't get anymore TG.)
i eat like a fiend and gain three pounds, at least.
Post a Comment